3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Hey, i was wondering if anyone can point to why i'm not getting any life leech. I recently changed over from an arc build(still work in progress), but for the life of me i can't see where i've gone wrong where life leech is concerned. thanks
"
broodcaladan написал:
Hey, i was wondering if anyone can point to why i'm not getting any life leech. I recently changed over from an arc build(still work in progress), but for the life of me i can't see where i've gone wrong where life leech is concerned. thanks

You deal no damage, so you leech nothing. Your ballistae may be leeching, I'm not sure and I've never tried to watch their health bars.
How does this build prolifeerate the fire DoT when no Ignite proliferation support gem is used in late game?
not needed, or?
Последняя редакция: Mateo_swe. Время: 6 мая 2023 г., 11:22:39
"
Mateo_swe написал:
How does this build prolifeerate the fire DoT when no Ignite proliferation support gem is used in late game?
not needed, or?

Heart of Destruction gives so much AOE that it's not needed.
OK, Thanks.
"
Mateo_swe написал:
not needed, or?

you can implicit spread ignite on gloves

same with exposure.
Последняя редакция: Kenavru. Время: 6 мая 2023 г., 12:31:59
I just crafted a bow the way that Diebreath described on page 291. It is nice to follow.
Only afterwards I realized that there is another bow you can craft, in case your bow has the lifetap support crucible node. Here, instead of the Lifetap Gem you can use an Empower Gem, which then allows you to craft +2 support gems.

It will cost about 10 - 12 Div to craft an item with T1 AS, T2+ Damage over time multi, +1 Socketed Gems, +2 Socketed Support Gems, T1 fire as chaos OR T1 Dot

Here are the required steps:

1 - Use Deafening Essences of Zeal until you get
T2 [+#% to Damage over Time Multiplier] or better
2 - Check that the item
HAS 1 or more Open Suffix and 1 or more Open Prefix
If so, go to step 6
If not, go to step 3
3 - Use an Orb of Annulment
Check that item
HAS 1 or more Open Suffix and T1 [#% increased Attack Speed] and T2 [+#% to Damage over Time Multiplier] or better and 1 or more Open Prefix
If not, go to step 5
4 - Check that the item
HAS 3 or more Open Prefix
If so, go to step 8
If not, go to step 6
5 - Check that the item
HAS T1 [#% increased Attack Speed] and T2 [+#% to Damage over Time Multiplier] or better
If so, go back to step 3
If not, restart from first step
6 - Benchcraft [Suffixes Cannot Be Changed]
7 - Use an Orb of Scouring
8 - Benchcraft [Cannot roll Attack Modifiers]
9 - Use an Exalted Orb
10 - Benchcraft [Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers]
11 - Benchcraft [+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems]
12 - Benchcraft [(21-30)% increased Damage over Time] OR Fire as extra chaos (dont know whats better)

I exported my craft of exile flowchart in this spoiler here, for transperency!
Скрытый текст

{"settings":{"bgroup":7,"base":20,"bitem":8090,"ilvl":84,"rarity":"normal","influences":null,"quality":20},"data":{"fmodpool":null,"eldritch":null,"dominance":null,"mtypes":null,"implicits":null,"rollable_implicits":0,"cmodpool":null,"hmodpool":null,"maxaffgrp":{"prefix":3,"suffix":3},"is_rare":1,"is_fossil":1,"is_craftable":1,"is_influenced":1,"is_essence":1,"is_catalyst":0,"is_notable":0,"unique_notable":0,"iaffixes":[],"meta_flags":{},"imprint":null,"enchant":"","iaffbt":{"prefix":0,"suffix":0},"cmaxaffgrp":{"prefix":0,"suffix":0},"mgrpdata":null,"affbymgrp":null,"veiledmods":null},"config":
Последняя редакция: Rababerbaerbel. Время: 6 мая 2023 г., 14:53:14
that wasnt mine guilde for sure ;p

got one litetap but +1gem mutated while I merged last crucible passive ;D
damn

How wpud be the best way to fix it now ? find one with +1 and no lower passive tree & merge on altar ? :D

for mapping i use
Последняя редакция: Kenavru. Время: 6 мая 2023 г., 15:16:51
"
Kenavru написал:
that wasnt mine guilde for sure ;p

ah sorry, had the wrong name :D
"
Fatheed написал:
Can someone explain the "+1% to all maximum Elemental Resistances if you have Reserved Life and Mana", but there is no life reservation at any point. I'm a little confused.

Any idea on this?
Последняя редакция: Fatheed. Время: 6 мая 2023 г., 22:18:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация