3.23 CI PERMA SKELIE/ZOMB/STONEGOLEM Uber down, all content viable afk wave 30

havent played minions build for 4-5 leagues, the tankiness of this build seems amazing, just wonder how the mapping is for this build. I enjoy doing 100% dellirium and fully juiced legions
Would anyone have a good leveling build, guide, or PoB to get into the low/budget version listed?

Definitely want to try this out after I farm so more currency.
good build. ill try it
Hi

how is this build??? tanky? dps?

any map/Boss showcase
I'm having really fun with this build, haven't played a real summoner since they were buffed a couple leagues ago. I am, however, having some problems with the build at the moment.

Don't get me wrong, the minions are true immortals and even though I'm only at 85% max res atm I only die when I make a dumb mistake.

Now onto my problems... My bois aren't doing the damage I know they can do. I've been following the path of Ashes without traitor keystone variant and when I compare your PoB with my PoB the difference in damage is massive. We are talking that you have atleast 5 times my damage on zombies/golems.

Sure, there is a difference in lvls and I've had to make a few choices along the way that differs but nothing major that could even come close to making such a difference in damage.

I'll leave with my PoB if anyone would spare me some time and look him over and give me some feedback.

Have a great day and thanks for an awesome build.

PoB: https://pobb.in/12UQt5dESVwT
hey, this build looks promising, can u tell us a bit how uberbossing works with it? and also interested in 100%deli maps + sannctum. (talking about mageblood/ashes version)
Yeah, no
The PoB damage is inflated AF, from all possible sides.
At best you can get 1/3 of displayed DPS.

Waste of time and currency, sadly
Последняя редакция: Prof549. Время: 17 сент. 2023 г., 18:29:34
"
ilumanite написал:
what is the reason of usuing stone golem rather than carrion golems in the build ?

Hello
Carrions can do a little more dps, but u loss a lot of HP regen
if u went 3-1-1 (3 carrion, 1 stone and 1 chaos) u lose dps and 1 gem slot

"
Nice build Bhaltamoz! (Por acaso é BR? =D)

Will be great if you can update the initial post to make the explanations more friendly specially for beginners and people who come back to the game after a long hiatus (like me ^^). PoE is a cool game but seems to scare players away due to endgame complexity.

Things like PROS/CONS, bandits, Pantheon, spectres to use and gear in Animate Guardian, weapon/shield on swap slots, crafting tips, etc...

Some builds have interactions between skills/items/gems that are difficult to grasp, for example even with all the explanations it still took some trial for me to grasp the CWDT Ward Loop Scion https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3261066 (although granted thats one of the most compolex builds!)

Regardless, thanks for all the effort and sharing it! S2

Salve mano!
Atualizei o guia com mais infos, espero que esteja curtindo a build!
Abraço!

"
Thank you for this well balanced build. So far the best minion build, atleast for me.
Have some little issue - kinda low single target dps, but maybe next upgrade awk multi/ amu ashe's or wand with aggresive roll will solve this issue ?

Sorry for my English.

Hello
The build was made for be a all rounder so the dps will not be big as glass canom build but still very decent
I posted videos from all invitations and bosses
Soon ill try ubers

Try to follow the news pobs and u will be safe, the dps will be absurd but decent to do all content

"
havent played minions build for 4-5 leagues, the tankiness of this build seems amazing, just wonder how the mapping is for this build. I enjoy doing 100% dellirium and fully juiced legions

This build do this things without effort, hope u wnjoying

"
Would anyone have a good leveling build, guide, or PoB to get into the low/budget version listed?

Definitely want to try this out after I farm so more currency.

Main post updated

"
good build. ill try it

Nice! gl!

"
Hi

how is this build??? tanky? dps?

any map/Boss showcase

More videos added

"
I'm having really fun with this build, haven't played a real summoner since they were buffed a couple leagues ago. I am, however, having some problems with the build at the moment.

Don't get me wrong, the minions are true immortals and even though I'm only at 85% max res atm I only die when I make a dumb mistake.

Now onto my problems... My bois aren't doing the damage I know they can do. I've been following the path of Ashes without traitor keystone variant and when I compare your PoB with my PoB the difference in damage is massive. We are talking that you have atleast 5 times my damage on zombies/golems.

Sure, there is a difference in lvls and I've had to make a few choices along the way that differs but nothing major that could even come close to making such a difference in damage.

I'll leave with my PoB if anyone would spare me some time and look him over and give me some feedback.

Have a great day and thanks for an awesome build.

PoB: https://pobb.in/12UQt5dESVwT

Hello! I'm glag u liked and having some fun, int he end that's all matter!
I have posted some new pobs on the main post try to follow it maybe it solve ur dps issues
Try to copy everything and u will be safe
Remember the dps will not be like glass canom minion builds but still decent
Cheers!

"
hey, this build looks promising, can u tell us a bit how uberbossing works with it? and also interested in 100%deli maps + sannctum. (talking about mageblood/ashes version)

100% deli can be done
I never tested sanctum and ubers, but ill try this week
Absolutely adore how "40-50 div" version includes AWK.Multistrike, which costs ~50 div by itself :3
Update: added a lot of videos
-All invitations
-T16 dunes 8 mod legion showcase
-Leveling tips
-FAQ
-New POBS low budget to end game
-AG gears updated

Upcoming:uber bosses, 100% deli
Последняя редакция: Bhaltamoz. Время: 18 сент. 2023 г., 4:24:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы