3.23 CI PERMA SKELIE/ZOMB/STONEGOLEM Uber down, all content viable afk wave 30

"
srulz написал:
Thanks a lot for the guide! I really enjoyed the summoner gameplay. 1 question, which build is better in dealing with ubers without mageblood, golemancer or the new one? Also, what's your opinion on replica dragonfang for golemancer?

Hello
Glad u enjoyed it!

-ubers: not tested with skellies but prob they will die, if u wanna farm ubers i recoomend invest in only golems(see 3.22 final version and uber eater video)

-maybe dragon fang on a final versino with only golems coluld be a better amuelt but i never tested.But to a summoner scale damage the way is to go with many minions so in a high budget i see no space for only stones with dragon fang couse will lack a lot of the total dps IMO ashes will be always better, the BIS amulet is a 100% implicit and +1 all skills and +1 physical gems giving golems +4 lvl and zombs +2

"
Thank you!

I found a way to cap max res. I played on SD so I can find melding flesh without -max res.

The thing is tattoos on SD are way so expensive and 3x tattoos on tree cost ~300div+ . Is there any other way to increase aura effect?

Tattos are not mandatory for the build I uptade it every leaguge with the content.
U get aura effect from timeless+tree

"
ty for build. i didnt yet try simulacrum but build is awesome. any map mods killed me but normally can die almost impossible. still need more upgrade but if u can proposition i will happy.

Hello!
Get first +1+1 wand, then awk gems, +2 incnadescent and i think u pretty good at this point to start.Jewls/ more expensive things u get later.

"
Hi, I see in the POB that the full DPS is calculated with 4 stone golems and one chaos golem. I swapped to aegis and one clawshaper for now, but am trying to figure out how he gets 5 golems even after dropping both claws.

hello!
3 golems from gem
1 from tree
1 from forbidden jwels

"
Hi any guide for leveling ? Like what gem need to take at quest etc.

Please thanks

Édit : i see a post last page you cant make a guide.

Hello, all the leveling tree and gear are included on the POB
my skeles melted after 25 wave. i dont know how can fix. i use kingmaker setup and harpy,perfect tiger,perfect hulking,perfect warlord.

https://pobb.in/u/Clansman77/2cu2uniwGWu2

pls help me what is my problem?
Just for know at what moment i can solo maven not uber just normal ? If i go 1 clayshaper and aegis ?
"
my skeles melted after 25 wave. i dont know how can fix. i use kingmaker setup and harpy,perfect tiger,perfect hulking,perfect warlord.

https://pobb.in/u/Clansman77/2cu2uniwGWu2

pls help me what is my problem?

Try to get a double corrupted boots and u need 1 more defensive medium cluster
Check the skelies def/hp on pob and try to reach similar nunbers u will be fine.Also take in mind this build is not a good simulacrum farmer i jsut did it for a show case of defenses.

"
Just for know at what moment i can solo maven not uber just normal ? If i go 1 clayshaper and aegis ?

U will need the itens on pob to do the bosses without difficult wich i think was about 30-40d atm

"
U will need the itens on pob to do the bosses without difficult wich i think was about 30-40d atm

The final build ? Or pre CI can do ?
I guess that the zombie + skele build can be used to start the league by upgrading it step by step?
"
xena91550 написал:

"

The final build ? Or pre CI can do ?

FInal one

"

I guess that the zombie + skele build can be used to start the league by upgrading it step by step?

Can be, but for skel survive u will need some invest (corrupted alberon, lvl 20/20 emat shield, empower)
and a +1+1 wand early on is very expensive
So at the firts day i always recomend to went golems
I just start the build and everything works fine. i have 50 div to spend for it to work. The only thing I don't like is that we don't have AoE for clean? No melee splash. I'm trying to switch brutality on Link 6 for the golems , but that feels terrible. What didn't I see? Or is it just more damage for better clear?
"
Kriz0r написал:
I just start the build and everything works fine. i have 50 div to spend for it to work. The only thing I don't like is that we don't have AoE for clean? No melee splash. I'm trying to switch brutality on Link 6 for the golems , but that feels terrible. What didn't I see? Or is it just more damage for better clear?

clear comes from as ashenatsh gentle touch that explodes everything
It will no be as faster as a bow build but still decent
Also u can get the occultist explode charm
Hi, just wanted to say i already have done with 30 wave simulacrum deathless. Build costs little (alot) less then yours, but it's still feel so good, just not enough damage. I've got more reservation efficiency for setup grace instead of discipline. Around 12kk dps and 250-280k ehp with or without vaal grace.

Thank you for the build!
Последняя редакция: Horinger. Время: 28 дек. 2023 г., 16:43:40

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация