3.23 CI PERMA SKELIE/ZOMB/STONEGOLEM Uber down, all content viable afk wave 30

"
oLaudix написал:
I want to try golem build next but I noticed that some people play Elementalist rather than Necromancer. The most up to date discussion i found about this topic mentioned that while Elementalist deals less damage it is much tankier but it was from 3.16 patch and I dont know how up to date it is. Is it still true? I would rather sacrifice some dps in favor of more survivability.

not tru at all imo...
since forbbidens jewels released necro is way better in most scenarios.
But u can go as a elementalist for a more glass canom build with many exalteds invest, with no defenses and full dps, then the one golem can get like 30m dps by itself, but ofcouse u will be oneshoted many times.
I was just wondering because Elementalist seemed easier to go into multiple golems early but if its so squishy i am not touching it. I hate glass cannon builds.
"
I want to try golem build next but I noticed that some people play Elementalist rather than Necromancer. The most up to date discussion i found about this topic mentioned that while Elementalist deals less damage it is much tankier but it was from 3.16 patch and I dont know how up to date it is. Is it still true? I would rather sacrifice some dps in favor of more survivability.

Life of the Necro Golemancer

- Uber Elder? The boss roleplay takes too long...
- Uber Lab? Let me chat with people meanwhile, and my pets kill that boss.
- Uber Lab Traps? HTTP 404, Error, Traps not found.
- Sirus? Why is the roleplay so long!
- Maven? Okay, but the memory phase can actually kill me, Yolo! Also, that roleplay... so... long...
- In the middle of the large pack on T16 map? Let me google something on the internet and drink some coffee.

Honestly, I don't even consider my build as min-max; there are plenty of improvements to consider and EX to spend. One would assume that a mirror worth Golemancer will never die to anything. That's said, I spend around 100+ EX on mine, and I rarely (almost never) die, nor my minions, or AG.

Последняя редакция: epinefandorin. Время: 8 июля 2022 г., 12:27:33
AG Setup and prices.

Gloves - Gravebinds with a curse on hit went significantly up in price. This morning I checked 15ex, so...

Alternative - Vixen's Entrapment with a curse on hit 2-6ex (also gives +1 curse, so don't need one on chest, which helps with the budget)

There is also an alternative to the explodey chest, which gives extra protection but less damage - Garb of the Ephemeral it makes monsters around AG unable to crit. One would assume, under these circumstances you can place HLoop to Ring 1 slot and Magic to Ring 2 to remain hex proof.
Последняя редакция: epinefandorin. Время: 10 июля 2022 г., 14:18:22
"
epinefandorin написал:
AG Setup and prices.

Gloves - Gravebinds with a curse on hit went significantly up in price. This morning I checked 15ex, so...

Alternative - Vixen's Entrapment with a curse on hit 2-6ex (also gives +1 curse, so don't need one on chest, which helps with the budget)

There is also an alternative to the explodey chest, which gives extra protection but less damage - Garb of the Ephemeral it makes monsters around AG unable to crit. One would assume, under these circumstances you can place HLoop to Ring 1 slot and Magic to Ring 2 to remain hex proof.

Yes late on league graves become more rare
last league i paid 7 ex too im the third week

But GB is not a must, u can go a full support AG with GotE and the +2 curse gloves.

Also another cheap ( yes 2 CHAOS COMBO) combo is sin eater + Leper's Alms gives aillments immunity, then u can drop purity of elements for sometinhg else and invest in some resists witha rare ring.
An watchers with determination less critical dmg taken + passive tree can be inputed too to free the 2 rings and drop virid for someinhg else...
I was planing to drop virid for a Es helm with increased mana efficiency and spell supression on helm, gloves and boots
Последняя редакция: Bhaltamoz. Время: 10 июля 2022 г., 20:22:02
It looks like AG can't equip Obliteration, wands are classified as ranged weapons.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Wanted to try it in standad but...
Cheapest forbidden flame - 100ex (second cheapest is 190ex)
Cheapest forbidden flesh - 40ex
Cheapest impossible escape - 15ex
Cheapest Aul amulet - 10 ex
Doesn't really fit into 20 ex budget.
Any alternatives to these items?
Have these on current main buld

Got also ashes melding, ashes, golem jewels
I cant find the 4R-2B link... where is that bro? Just have to stop to build it and now I can fully build it again
"
Wanted to try it in standad but...
Cheapest forbidden flame - 100ex (second cheapest is 190ex)
Cheapest forbidden flesh - 40ex
Cheapest impossible escape - 15ex
Cheapest Aul amulet - 10 ex
Doesn't really fit into 20 ex budget.
Any alternatives to these items?
Have these on current main buld

Got also ashes melding, ashes, golem jewels

Std is another realm, any build will cost 10x more there unfortunately.

If u play std i recomend go legacy baron+legacy shaper touch they are too strong.

on topic:
added ashes + mb pob final version
Последняя редакция: Bhaltamoz. Время: 13 июля 2022 г., 9:50:51
"
FINAL VERSION STONE GOLEM + SKELETON HUNGRYLOOP 35M DPS
https://pastebin.com/Kn7YsL8w

This pob only has 2 primordial jewels. Is that intented ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация