[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

Hi quick question. If I am using Divergent CWDT setup.. I need lvl 21 summon sekllies + 1 loop ring? there is no way around it?

Thanks for the guide
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach написал:
Ok, wardloop with triggerbots is exactly the glorious mess I was hoping for:D If scion wardloop does not burn your eyes enough, this is a build for you!

Though I will need to figure out some reasonable tree, because looking at what I quickly improvised yesterday, it is so inefficient it hurts to look at.

For anyone wanting to try it, few notes:
- mana hurts, but 30% cost paid as life (to make it literally hurt!) and some reduced mana cost fixes most issues
- bots tend to get stuck a lot on indoor maps, convocation on left click solves it (and enough free sockets allow you to just cwdt phase run)
- +1 skeletons is necessary to run without FR
- with FR, you can run 21 spells without div cwdt
- 10% reduced flask effect on weapon is exactly as OP as it sounds, survival secrets are (almost) back
- because reasonable tree will probably path right next to pain attunement, lowlife with petrified blood and Ashes sounds like a nobrainer for endgame
- 3 flasks are doable with 2 basic clusters even after the nerf, but you need Careful conservationist node for reduced charges used
- ice spear might not turn out to be the best spell for this, bots tend to hug enemies. Phantasmal ice spear with Ashes might solve this, or it could be best to mimic occultists and go cats when damage taken:)

Hey, what ur budget for that build?
"
Rektor322 написал:

Hey, what ur budget for that build?

That is a good question!:)
I am at something like 20 div, but I bought most of the gear before Olroth was fixed, so I would budget at least for 30 div now. Early league prices were hilarious.
Biggest issue is the Skin - ideally you want a no downside Lords, or a good corrupted Loyal, and getting one is hard.

Oh, and I still wouldn´t suggest copying this, unless you are ready for some experimenting - tree still need some fixing, and second form of ice spear will not work. Ice spear is still useable, just need to approach it like CoC people, and forget about second form.

"
mariano0928 написал:
Hi quick question. If I am using Divergent CWDT setup.. I need lvl 21 summon sekllies + 1 loop ring? there is no way around it?

Thanks for the guide

It´s the other way around. If your goal is 1 ring, you need divergent CWDT and 21 skeletons.
Последняя редакция: Cahir_aep_Ceallach. Время: 13 апр. 2023 г., 3:32:00
Hi, i'm wondering if there's any wardloop gigachads?
Is there any other cdr breakdowns since we can obtain +20 cdr from weapon tree. Or i'm just gonna get some stats in suff for belt instead of cdr ;)
"
d0o0b написал:
Is there any other cdr breakdowns since we can obtain +20 cdr from weapon tree. Or i'm just gonna get some stats in suff for belt instead of cdr ;)

25% CDR on weapon neatly takes you from 27% breakpoint to 52% one, for 20% more trigger rate and everything that goes with it.
"
d0o0b написал:

Next breakpoint is 52% at which you will have 6 cast per sec instead of 5.
Finally swapped to the build and I'm having an absolute blast. Started immediately at level 72 and everything is flowing smoothly. Really looking forward to sinking more currency into this build and seeing how far I can take it.
Последняя редакция: Viiyen. Время: 14 апр. 2023 г., 16:22:06
Says 15div budget but a skin of the lords with the right colors costs 10div atm?
"
Brunzwick написал:
Says 15div budget but a skin of the lords with the right colors costs 10div atm?

I will post PoB for 5 divines budget today or tomorrow or soon.

Its going to be difficult to manage all the various versions.

Skin of the loyal/lords is not required.
Hey guys i got a Skin with Agnostic and i don't understand if its a brick or not.
It seems to be working just fine - actually it's keeping my life higher than before without any visual impact on mana.
But i'm kinda curious if its going to be a brick on maven fights or something or going in between doors with RF on or noregen maps.

Need to know whetehr i should try to sell it or not.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 15 апр. 2023 г., 7:41:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация