I can't get it to work. My skeli loop seems to be the problem :(
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Antigegner написал:
I can't get it to work. My skeli loop seems to be the problem :(

copy the gem links and also gem levels in the guide
your gem levels are not compatible, got to fix em !

put skeletons in helm btw
"
Akshay написал:
"
Wyra написал:
Managed to actually play the build without needing omniscience or purity of elements to run asnnihilating while still being overcapped on res. So far I'm fairly tanky and going strong. Thinking of replacing the quicksilver for kiara's just to swap pantheon and get chill immunity as chill ground is absolutely toxic this league.

Скрытый текст

Also working on running a 4th flask but im taking the slowly self reroll way until I rebuild an other 26ex for the 2 jewels otherwise and then well I guess omniscience setup is the only thing left after that.

nicely rolled resistances on items, you have chaos resistance, are you sure your dps is maximum, check in calculator, you need to have lot more life

Loop works fine, I actually got about 100hp worth of margin to use that chaos res gear (the res shows 24 but I rerolled it to 17 earlier, just hasn't updated) im at -42 chaos res overall.

By the way I wanna mention a quick ez upgrade for sigil of power, get the phantasmal version costs like 30c and nets you 20% spell damage instead of 10% aoe.
Последняя редакция: Wyra. Время: 1 июня 2022 г., 9:39:40
Hey mate, great guide. Followed it precicely and I am having a blast. I also compliled a shopping list for the build during my preparation and I shared it on reddit. If you think it adds value to the guide, feel free to share the list in your post.

Cheers!
"
fezz8386 написал:
Hey mate, great guide. Followed it precicely and I am having a blast. I also compliled a shopping list for the build during my preparation and I shared it on reddit. If you think it adds value to the guide, feel free to share the list in your post.

Cheers!

damn, I wanted exactly that spreedsheet, but lazy to make one.
I am going to use it to make builds and sell em for profit. Thanks.

hey btw you want 2510 life for rare ring setup, or 2600 to be safer side. because there is always something messing up, easier to increase life.

for 2 heartbound i think even 1700 life works, have to see the calculators .
Последняя редакция: Akshay. Время: 1 июня 2022 г., 10:10:21
Can someone explain me what i have to do to get snipers mark(lvl20) working in this build?
Cuz right now i stay with the guide who tells me to keep it at level 12 (with 420 heartbound)
"
Naw4k написал:
Can someone explain me what i have to do to get snipers mark(lvl20) working in this build?
Cuz right now i stay with the guide who tells me to keep it at level 12 (with 420 heartbound)

Use a unset ring and create another cdwt with only sniper's mark. I also suggest you to unlink Sigil of Power and maybe even the sniper mark from cdwt so you manually cast them in bosses (where it matters anyway).
Yo wanna ask a question, do I need my timeless jewel to give just 10% or 20% to only use a single 35% eff/3% dur/fasting jewel? Wording seems a bit weird on the main page.
Последняя редакция: Wyra. Время: 1 июня 2022 г., 10:55:53
"
Wyra написал:
Yo wanna ask a question, do I need my timeless jewel to give just 10% or 20% to only use a single 35% eff/3% dur/fasting jewel? Wording seems a bit weird on the main page.

I have one with 20% and the cluster you said. My uptime is 87% on olroth but mechanically it is 100%.
"
Wyra написал:

I agree, the wording is lazy

This is exactly what works

pick 1 option

72% duration and 95% charges gained
77% duration and 85% charges gained

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация