[3.24] The dirty Scorpion-tail 60M|The Arachnophilia Allstars| Chaos-Necromancy| Herald of Agony CI

"
KuKeung написал:
how do you survive being poisoned??

you need to be CI
"
KuKeung написал:
does this work in 3.22

Works super well with my necro so far~
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
MineMeMy написал:
https://pobb.in/fn_pzF4Ym-ZA

now i update some gear but i still feel no damage to T16 essences and some like elderslayers
i always cant get 65stacks of virulence just 3x coz i dont have enough mana to keep channeling
how can i improve?

In the spoiler "balancing & managing" are all tipps in the spoiler "manamanagement".

Mystic bulwark on the tree with high spellblock ordinary regenerates enough. Limit spells like storm burst to lvl1, quality 20. On a ghastly Jew
Well damage recouped as mana helps pricing all skills like Frost shield. When you need more, there are more tipps inside the spoiler. You can add a manamastery and stats on the ring too. A 90% manamultiplier on the helmet eber's unification, see the trade links, is great also.

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 19 окт. 2023 г., 8:03:53
Hi Chromino!

I am pushing this build now to match your pob items, currently grinding for Uul Netol's amulet. Although I miss some gems to equalize with your setup I notice that the damage is waaaaay lower than in your PoB. Also feels pretty bad on bosses as it takes quite a while to kill them.

Would you mind taking a quick look: https://pobb.in/SPwdVGkm0nfC

Any advice maybe on what would help to improve damage?

Cheers!
Hi Chromino, hi everyone!

Is it possible to run Determination, Discipline, Grace and Purity of Ice?
I am trying to squeeze the melding of the flesh in but I just cannot reach a positive reservation. I've tried even with Tattoo's but it is not enough.

Should I give up on Grace? Or add a small cluster jewel with Discipline/Determination efficiency?

If yes to another cluster - which nodes should I give up on?

Cheers!
I think I need to share a few experiences with this build...

First of all, this is nuts. I have easily the highest DPS and survivability of our play group. The main caveat to that DPS is the ramp-up time. Sure, I deal 8mill DPS right now, but my brother with his Hexblast build doing 2mill DPS outperforms me in most scenarios. Be aware that Incursion and Syndicate Lab and the like will be much more difficult than for other builds... especially with the Agony Crawler getting stuck behind walls.

I've got a cool setup going where I can switch weapons between Aarakali's Fang and Severed In Sleep for maximum flexibility; spiders are still better either way for me right now, but I'm preparing for when that changes. I'm casting Despair manually (once every 10 seconds is fine) meaning I can have Arcane Brand supporting Unearth and Bone Offering on a weapon/shield, then swap weapons to another Bone Offering with Increased Duration and Desecrate. Have the three auras on the helmet with Enlighten Support, long-term goal with a +2 Level To Aura Gems modifier from Delve; with level 21 gems, this achieves level 24 Auras.

EDIT: "Minions have 15% chance to Poison" modifiers on an Abyss Jewel in a Darkness Enthroned are a good source of poison without compromising on the spiders, and even help to summon spiders (if enemies die to poison). Melee Splash Support also helps spiders clear rooms much more effectively.

I've been struggling to find a good pair of boots that I can afford but shout out to The Stampede, which has decent defences, good movespeed, can be Anointed, and is quite budget-friendly.

Mostly I'm wondering what to put on my Severed In Sleep side of things, as I have three spare gem sockets. Phase Run is useful for getting around (even if I don't get movespeed with The Stampede equipped) but apart from that I'm drawing a blank. Chaos Golem for more physical damage reduction sounds like a good idea for one of them...

"
dadek182 написал:
I am trying to squeeze the melding of the flesh in but I just cannot reach a positive reservation. I've tried even with Tattoo's but it is not enough.

Should I give up on Grace? Or add a small cluster jewel with Discipline/Determination efficiency?
Cheers!

To quickly weigh in on this, I'd check how much Grace is actually affecting you. If you're getting an extra 10% chance to dodge out of it, yeah maybe it's better to just drop it. In my case, 65% of my dodge chance comes from Grace, and I also have Ghost Shroud. Still, I can quite comfortably run Grace, Determination, and Discipline along with HoAg, and I'm entirely missing the HoAg efficiency enchantment; currently it reserves over 36% of my mana. I do however have an Enlighten Support on my three auras, socketed in helmet. Also remember you can drop Mana Quality on your Circles of Nostalgia for a little extra reservation efficiency.

Depending on your budget, it should be feasible to get all four running with the HoAg lab enchantment and maybe a level 4 Enlighten. I suppose you could alternatively forego a chunk of DPS to drop Enlighten in place of one of your HoAg supports, which would gain the +levels from SotL and drastically reduce the biggest mana hog of this build (along with dropping the multiplier from the Support Gem itself). For me, replacing my Awakened Minion Damage (not that I'd recommend THAT one) with my level 3 Enlighten drops reservation from 36.6% to 22%.
Последняя редакция: DeadlyBagel. Время: 16 окт. 2023 г., 14:42:03
Hello,

Any chance i can get some advice what i should work toward? Idk how to optimize atm :(

Hehehe, that's a niccccccccccccccce one.

About 4 passives are freed up - probably a juicy b.i.s.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 21 нояб. 2023 г., 17:44:47
+++++ [3.23] Afflictions arriving +++++

■■■ Herald of Agony: Quality now provides +0-5 to Maximum Virulence, instead of 0-20% increased Minion Movement Speed.

It`s a huge damagebuff! Arachnophilia! Around 5M. It makes our choice of clusters more flexible and we get the poisonchance of the divergent skill-quality easy on the tree, other slots or with the new transforming gems too

■■■ Ultimatum returns ... CI and aegis aurora will be one of the best choices again in this rippy mechanic. Choose the chaos-notes and win in 100% chaos-immunity.
Also our combination of blockings and evasion is imba in the extreme damagepeaks of ultimatums.

■■■ League mechanic: in the small area of view HoA will be a great minion to clear many mobs at range

■■■ New ascendancies:

■ Warlock of the Mists ... with the summoned dark phantasms of the "penance mark" the es on hit of watcher`s eye, es on block of aegis aurora, unholy might in the Minion mastery for HoA after kill, returning projectiles, flask charges and HoA-virulences will be multiplied. Nice synergy! Arakaali's Fang returns into wated alternatives again too as a modern wormblaster with the on kill-proccs. The Windshriek-boots, Vixens entrapements gloves, Anathema-ring adding curses will geht much more interesting beside. The former slower HoA-damage against some singletargets will be countered. The gained big uptime of vaal skills is like an immortal button with our high effective vaal discipline. Perhaps Wicked ward for another start of recharge will be taken again into this great set-up.

■■ Or "affliction" with summoned phantasms linked to HoA or by storm burst channelled absolution-sentinels etc. in combination Zealot`s oath will offer extreme high es-reg too.

■ Wildwood Primalist: The new Charms with simple 40% more damage of permanent unholy might, chain explosions, capped attackblocks, top castspeed, high es-reg, skill reservation efficiencies etc. become true too when wanted. So many possibilities bring in best buffs:

Inquisitor Sanctuary of Thoughts 25% skill efficiencies
Occu Profane Bloom: best for map-clearing
Guardian Bastion of Hope: Capped attackblockings (trigger it with flicker strike or shield charge etc.)

Guardian Time of Need: es-reg
Trickster Spell Breaker: Starting es-recharge, combinated with wicked ward
Raider Quartz Infusion: 40% spell suppression

■ Warden of the Maji will probably be not fitting as a ranged caster well with the tinctures.

■■■ New storm burst, storm brand, splitting steel, orb of storms, ice spear .... etc. look interesting for easier and more virulences

■■■ The new Fire storm of pelting, 10 fire storms at a time, will probably be imba for HoA-virulences as well as the new transfiguration into static ball-lightnings or glacial cascade of the fissure.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 5 дек. 2023 г., 17:55:04
"
dadek182 написал:
Hi Chromino, hi everyone!

If yes to another cluster - which nodes should I give up on?

Cheers!

With a 90% manamultiplier-corruption on the helmet and an enlighten support and a small or unique medium cluster 'pure guile' it's no problem to squeeze in the melding of the flesh and purity of ice.

Or search for an unique medium cluster jewels which offer both pure agony and uncompromising or sublime form or self-control or pure guile' and stack the efficiencies. You find the fitting search-filter in the tradelinks and in the spoiler for medium clusters.

In 3.23 you need to go without tempest shield and stack spellblock without and switch uul netol amulet to ashes of the stars in late game.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 5 дек. 2023 г., 10:57:12

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация