[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail 63M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI 90%Res

I really wanna try this build for Uber boss hunting but POB is confusing the shit out of me. Why does some armour have more gems than is possible and how should I decide which of them to use. I'm sorry I've only followed like 4 builds in the game previously so I'm still not much familiar with the game or pob properly.

I currently have an Occultist I levelled to 90 and I wanted to switch over to this build but understanding the build will take me some time it seems.
"
Arkama3 написал:
I really wanna try this build for Uber boss hunting but POB is confusing the shit out of me. Why does some armour have more gems than is possible and how should I decide which of them to use. I'm sorry I've only followed like 4 builds in the game previously so I'm still not much familiar with the game or pob properly.

I currently have an Occultist I levelled to 90 and I wanted to switch over to this build but understanding the build will take me some time it seems.

Hey Arkama,

the problem with the sockets of skin of the lords / loyals is that they cannot be modified.

And so in league start i.e. a 2g2b2r is only 5 div and a 3g2b1r with 10% more damage is 50 div. Or you want to wait with empower-support a few levels. Or in maps you want pierce and against singletargets a different support.

So I made a spoiler about in "skills" and did not deleted the easy useable other supports in the pob.

But yes, so the build is complex and shows how to balance skills, mana, levels, clusters, budget and more.
When you want it straight and not individualized it's complex.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 27 янв. 2024 г., 7:41:25
"
trackrrb написал:
Storm Burst+Faster Casting+Chance to Poison+Storm Brand utility

if you use Thread of Hope to grab Glancing Blows, try take Runebinder aswell, then Storm Brand of Indecision + Chance to Poison + Faster Casting + Swiftbrand

it's will enough to reach 75+ Virulence in 1.5-2 sec on bosses (single target)

Dual curse corrupt on gloves (temp chain + despair) is common too

also see https://pobb.in/ZgKLRMNZU8Wt my interpretation of this build (w/o suppression), maybe will useful.
Последняя редакция: Cusanduru. Время: 26 янв. 2024 г., 23:53:22
I'm new to the game, is this build viable?

https://pobb.in/3bdCXXcq
"
Cusanduru написал:
"
trackrrb написал:
Storm Burst+Faster Casting+Chance to Poison+Storm Brand utility

if you use Thread of Hope to grab Glancing Blows, try take Runebinder aswell, then Storm Brand of Indecision + Chance to Poison + Faster Casting + Swiftbrand

it's will enough to reach 75+ Virulence in 1.5-2 sec on bosses (single target)

Dual curse corrupt on gloves (temp chain + despair) is common too

also see https://pobb.in/ZgKLRMNZU8Wt my interpretation of this build (w/o suppression), maybe will useful.

Great done!
Very interesting pathing!
And I will try out the Swift brand setup soon too.
"
Chromino написал:

Very interesting pathing!

to be honest, cose my variant have no suppression at all, it's not so great against uber's AoE. idk, maybe then i'll reach 8+ k ES will enough to survive
anyway it is 1-button lazy gameplay ))
Последняя редакция: Cusanduru. Время: 10 февр. 2024 г., 4:55:05
k I just noticed you have pathfinder version, gonna check it out and ask questions there
Последняя редакция: Lalkovich69. Время: 12 февр. 2024 г., 17:46:25
i know the char lvl is 92 but i dont fell power
got a lot of one shots from bosses in maps
is the next 8 lvl going to change my mind?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Agarres

or what i am doing wrong?
on 95 i will have 75 fire res with medium cluster jewel

Последняя редакция: Agarres. Время: 12 февр. 2024 г., 16:18:24
Hi all, it would be great if someone could help me understand the large cluster terminology! The build description says "Mandatory the most wanted 2 skills have to be positioned on 1 and 3 in the cluster-stats, not at position 2". At the same time on the large cluster screen the desired "Conjured Wall" is on position 2.... how to correctly understand which cluster-stats with Conjured Wall, Mage Hunter I need to buy? How to watch these "1 and 3 in the cluster-stats".

P.s I've already bought 3 big clusters with "Conjured Wall, Mage Hunter" and always one of the skils is far away

"
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +2 to All Attributes
1 Added Passive Skill is Conjured Wall
1 Added Passive Skill is Mage Hunter
1 Added Passive Skill is Thaumophage
"
kviz_kaktus написал:
Hi all, it would be great if someone could help me understand the large cluster terminology! The build description says "Mandatory the most wanted 2 skills have to be positioned on 1 and 3 in the cluster-stats, not at position 2". At the same time on the large cluster screen the desired "Conjured Wall" is on position 2.... how to correctly understand which cluster-stats with Conjured Wall, Mage Hunter I need to buy? How to watch these "1 and 3 in the cluster-stats".

P.s I've already bought 3 big clusters with "Conjured Wall, Mage Hunter" and always one of the skils is far away

"
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +2 to All Attributes
1 Added Passive Skill is Conjured Wall
1 Added Passive Skill is Mage Hunter
1 Added Passive Skill is Thaumophage

Take the shown link from the list of tradelinks.
Straight on the poe-trade-website in the cluster's listing of their notables they need to be on position 1 and 3.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/Ow0kWl8uE

You can also copy the cluster and paste it into your pob to check it before.

But the position of notables on poe trade is correct. Position 2 needs 2 more passives to allocate.
To use pos 1 and 3 is most effective.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 26 февр. 2024 г., 4:33:31

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация