[3.23] [SC+HC] Summon Homing Missiles (SRS) Necromancer: Starting, Leveling & Endgame Mapping

"
ACGIFT написал:
"
dragnmith1 написал:
is there a way to add the 4 perfect dark marrionetts in pob?

Sadly as it stands right now, PoB does not include any of the purchasble corpses for spectres.

If it did have them, then you would indeed be able to account for them: if you were to select "Raise Spectre" as your main skill on the left-side panel, it will show a button for "Manage Spectres..." that would allow you to specify which monsters you have. It has a fairly long list... Just none of the new purchasable corpses in there.

That said, I'm not sure I'd recommend them as a choice for this build; while they do explode, they won't have all the benefits to deal anywhere near as much damage (or be available so rapidly) as our raging spirits. A better choice would be Perfect Meatsacks, which do have a bonus for us: that 40% increased minion life both makes our golem/zombies/etc. tougher, as well as adding a significant damage boost to our SRS.

I know for this part, we can sorta-mimic this effect by going to the Configuration tab, and under the "Custom Modifiers" box, entering in the line Minions have 160% increased maximum Life. (assuming we'll have four perfect meatsacks; if different, adjust the number accordingly)

Thx you Sir
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
I'm constantly dying in Ultimatums, however I once not died and killed the boss.
Anyway can you please suggest improving? ty

char Afflicta
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pkirill/characters
Hey, Pkirill.

I don't think this build is a good ultimatum farmer.

I had a char with this build at the start of the league, but then swiched to RF/Fire trap build later on and mostly been it. Farmed ultimatum alot, and it was quite easy, because rf is generaly quite tanky.

And a couple days ago i swiched back to this srs char, without changing my atlas tree... and its horrible doing ultimatums. Delayed dmg + less defences/regen makes it a nightmare to farm it.

Последняя редакция: Leent_j. Время: 23 янв. 2024 г., 9:41:16
Thanks for this post, I'll try to play on HC with your build

GL
Thanks for the guide. Been a huge help to learn how to play on a budget and first POE character/league.

Can make SRS gem lvl 33 so far = 205k Health SRS's go boom!

Find is crazy how a single level aka +1% max health on SRS = extra 10k~ max hp lol (POE math hard)

Последняя редакция: BobLegend100. Время: 7 февр. 2024 г., 1:22:19

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация