widescreen resolution removed from the game.

now another friend of mine bought a 32:9 . now i got one, friend has one, his brother has one. and another old friend of mine got one and another friend of mine wants to get one and is saving for one

i dont know about you but me, my friends and friends of friends are all aware of 32:9 and all want it and our group of friends is adapting 32:9

once you see this thing in real life, you want to use it aswell. people judge this as "too wide" without ever actually sitting infront of one.

trust me this stuff is being adapted faster than it was 3-4 years ago. now its getting popular at accelerated rate like Ultrawide used to go more popular

Devs you better work on this and fast before more and more people quit and dont recommend your game to anyone cose you dont care
"
XeoTech написал:
Preordered Diablo 4.

Thanks GGG

I did the same, June comes pretty fast so I'll probably won't bother checking here anymore.
How do you play on a widescreen? I'm playing 3:5 and I die because off-screen things charge or one-shot me. Walking up or down makes it even worse. Best case this game is a side scrolling adventure, spiced up with surprise one-shots from up and down.
S L O W E R
Bump. Fix this horrible decision.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Fix it. No excuse for this nonsense.
Bump. Fix this awful, inexcuably bad change.
^^^^^

Fix this nonsense
There was zero legitimate reason for you to brick this feature after ten years.

You have no excuse. Fix it.
Still no fix lol

= no play = no supporter packs for me

Thx i'll check back some other time!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация