[3.21] Herald of Thunder Elementalist Autobomber, Best Mapping Build

Thanks, I find this build interesting, I want to know basic progression from t1 maps til t14+
Thank you for replay! I have one more question: how do you start (trigger) HoT for boss fights if there are no ads nor other mobs? Any idea other than just The Writhing Jar?
how does this build preform in sanctums?
i like this build but i have massive problems to clear Deli mirrors ( Sometimes if there are many monsters) it feels like Thunder stop make damage.

Other questions is there any upgrade possible to make 100% deli orbns?P
"
FabulousFubar написал:
Ok, so please don't hit me with the sticks because of that question, but how I should evade the deadly 250 from those Storm Secrets?..

No problem, very common question :)
75% lightning res, some life and ES regen, life and ES leech, % life and % ES on kill, Glorious Vanity with Doryani for Corrupted Soul keystone, all this together make self dmg from ring not noticable. U can also take dmg taken recouped as life on tree (Infused Flesh keystone)
"
Robse1223 написал:
Hey,
i wanna start this build but i don't find the gloves with the Life Recovery Mod. Is the mod mandatory?

U can replace it with Cinderswallow Urn with life on kill mod. Should be ok even without it, but insta recovering 20-50% life when u kill packs is good if something hit u.
"
FabulousFubar написал:
Thanks, I find this build interesting, I want to know basic progression from t1 maps til t14+

Hm, just upgrade gear step by step, use Agnerod South as cheap option for staff, then upgrade to Cane of Kulemak or Annihilating Light. U just need 2 strom secret rings, Storm Gift gloves and Inpulsa to make it work.
"
Kociuk написал:
Thank you for replay! I have one more question: how do you start (trigger) HoT for boss fights if there are no ads nor other mobs? Any idea other than just The Writhing Jar?

We don't need killing mobs to proc HoT, Storm Secret rings activate HoT when u shock and enemy, so u just hitting boss with frostblink and then HoT will do all work (cwdt spells will refresh duration of HoT, so u don't need to frosblink every 6 seconds)
"
toddliestew написал:
how does this build preform in sanctums?

Idk, build was made earlier, but should be ok, HoT activation radius is big, so Sanctum runs should be safe, just dodge things on the ground, traps, beams etc.
"
Farm4Ace написал:
i like this build but i have massive problems to clear Deli mirrors ( Sometimes if there are many monsters) it feels like Thunder stop make damage.

Other questions is there any upgrade possible to make 100% deli orbns?P

This feeling because mobs are very hard, and to kill packs we need to explode at least 1. But HoT can change targets, so it hits different mobs, and noone explode.
For higher dmg u can go with Annihilating Light, replace Strom Gift gloves with rare ones to cap res, maybe u also need to change tree, but health pool will be lower for sure. I saw some HoT with 15M+ DPS, but they have 3k life and 1k ES in best case scenario

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация