[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

I too am having a very rough patch with this build. How can I link my build, so you can see if I have missed anything or make it more playable?

My first time playing a bow is not going too well..
Hey Yankuch, Thanks for answering everyone's questions. I just wanted to know, why are alot of the MagicFind tornado shot dudes going for high physical damage bows instead of ele damage bows? Is there a connection between physical damage and increased rarity/quality?
"
MacMowgli написал:
Hey Yankuch, Thanks for answering everyone's questions. I just wanted to know, why are alot of the MagicFind tornado shot dudes going for high physical damage bows instead of ele damage bows? Is there a connection between physical damage and increased rarity/quality?

The last time I checked, physical based TS simply had more damage at high investment, but this was before the nerf to heatshiver. Right now it's probably much more similar to tri ele.

But with headhunter, it's not even close. With headhunter you steal rare monster modifiers and while both TS variant benefit from many headhunter buffs, the physical based TS benefits the most from 4 of the most common modifiers:

50% phys as extra Lightning
50% phys as extra Cold
50% phys as extra Fire
60% phys as extra damage of a random element
"
Tacticalx911 написал:
I too am having a very rough patch with this build. How can I link my build, so you can see if I have missed anything or make it more playable?

My first time playing a bow is not going too well..

Hey if you're having a rough time there's definitely a lot you can improve on, to share your build you need to make your character public, if possible it also helps if you can then import your character in pob, then export it and share the link here.
"
Foxandxss написал:
Hello, I have around 52% of crit with my buffs but I don't seem to be getting too much rage. Perhaps once or twice per map. I removed a -7 mana cost ring so I could trigger more manabound.

Here is my build: https://poe.ninja/pob/xkH

Not sure if I am doing something wrong or I am missing a key piece.

Cheers.

Hey you could definitely push that crit a bit higher but I feel like you should still get way more rage than just once or twice per map.

Are you doing content that is too easy for you? you generate up to 35 rage per second while an enemy affected by warlord mark is stunned. But if you one hit
those enemies, they will never be considered stunned.
what are the best charms that people have tested for the build? that are not super expensive?
Последняя редакция: Tactical911. Время: 28 дек. 2023 г., 10:58:38
I’d really like to make the rage mechanic work without secrets but I can’t seem to find a way to do it consistently. I’m clearing juiced t16s with a death here and there (need to farm betrayal a bit so I can finish the craft on my helm and chest for phys convert) but I’m not worried about survivability since I know what I need to do for that. I’ve just added a forbidden rite and two porj tincture to the build so I’m up to 11 arrows now which I’m quite pleased with. If I can just get the rage mechanic going I’ll be golden for super fast juiced maps - using an inspired learning until I can snag a HH.

I’m also testing a whispers anoint but it’s hard to tell if it’s any better than my old DPS anoint tho I’ve got plenty of damage regardless. I’m guessing because it’s two marks they can’t stack anyway?
Hi guys changed a bunch of stuffs, don't really know what I'm doing anymore, any tips on how to upgrade from here?

https://pobb.in/O1l6Hc13aF7E
Последняя редакция: xxSolstice. Время: 28 дек. 2023 г., 13:51:49
Hello,

i'm getting to the normal spot where I start to struggle with higher level end game things. instead of rerolling another character i'd like to double down and get this one even better. I feel like I'm struggling a lot with single target and defenses. I'd highly appreciate any tips on next areas to focus on. Here's a POB link although I don't know if I've configured POB the best or not. Usually just use it as a guide
https://pobb.in/ifU6p-g4k_Cs

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация