[3.24]Herald of Agony CI -The dirty Scorpion-tail|2M Ehp|Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder|53M dps

New gems added to PoB. I'm really looking forward to the update. About when will it be ready?
Great build, works fine so far!
My question to my fellow Arachnophiliacs:
What's the tech against degens on a pathfinder?

The build is extreeemly tanky, but I can't imagine it tanking a Shaper Beam.

There is an option to get Lethe Shade on the Skin of the Lords, but in general Divine Shield would be a better option.

P.S. to @Chromino:
Can you please add a POB for a level 93/94/95/96 character? Can't find the sweet spot in the transition between lvl 90 and lvl 100.

Последняя редакция: QUBB. Время: 19 дек. 2023 г., 19:19:30
"
tomsoldier написал:
New gems added to PoB. I'm really looking forward to the update. About when will it be ready?

The new ball-lightning of static is best in the channelled skills to generate crawlervirulences.

And here are the links to some valuable charms and "that which was taken"-jewel.

Tricksters starting of es-recharge when spells are suppresssed, for maps minion Unholy might or Occu-Explosions are perhaps first choices.

Please individualize the trade-searching-filters for your missing stats / damage / tankyness ...

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/273bR9dik

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/273bae0Ik

To summarize:

This league it`s nice & easy to reach 25M HoA-mapping-damage (occu-chain-explosions not counted in) with lvl 85 already.
CI is imba in the whisps-woods, on juiced altars, at ultimatums and in many more mods.

- 100% spell suppression without sol magebane or with 5 passives more instead of instinct are easy reached for 5c.
You can choose keystone on sol free, I advice to divine shield.

- Capped 75% spellblockings are ready without tempestshield (so much more easy manamanagement around 5 passives worth, and of course 1 more skill-slot freed up also) for around 40c with charms too (on imba 2/10 charms/jewel-slots out of 10), easy before reached as guardian of course in the ascendancy

- Full 15 witherings are reached early with 2c charms

- 100% ailment-avoidances are early reached more easy with open jewel-slots

- 90% more resistances with charms for melding of the flesh are no problems for 20c.

- One more jewel slot (without golden rule) is possible in almost all maps with ball lightning of static 5c. With channelled ball lightnings of static you don`t need the golden rule in maps until 75 virulences and have one more jewel slot for the new unique jewel that which was taken.

The crawler oneshots everything only with autotriggered virulences of tempest shield or reckoning counterattacks, cws, cwdt - voidspheres etc.

Yes, a bit builded with a slot more for cws/cwdt it`s a perfect autobomber this league with 22M when you crawl into the mobs.

I obtain also 72 virulences without the golden rule with ball lightnings of static, yeah - lol :-X

Arachnophilia and Affliction!
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 29 дек. 2023 г., 8:29:38
Hello fellow Arachnophiliacs,

The build is really fantastic and I feel immortal for 10 div already. However, i have a huge issue with the ground degen such as cold (minion from shaper) or physical which seem to wipe my 3.4k es extremely fast.

Does any of you have figure out how to deal with those crazy degen?
Последняя редакция: Hydro_Slazenger. Время: 20 дек. 2023 г., 18:17:56
Can someone help me with the build? Got to level 73, got to maps and damn I'm having a bad time. I haven't switched to CI yet because my block chance is atrocious.

I'm following the guide, even though the setups are quite confusing, I've got the items needed for the CI transform but can't even do that because you need full resist and for that I'm guess I need a combination of jewel clusters and Ghastly Eye Jewels, those kinds are going for A LOT in affliction so I'm not sure where I should be getting resists besides rares or dropping divines on jewels.

Here is my POB:
https://pobb.in/F1wHKABB3xau

I have no idea what i'm doing wrong, but granted I haven't played for several years. If someone could help, I would appreciate a lot.
Hi,

Thank you for the build, I have tried to follow it by purchasing the items, going over the skill tree however I have failed due to the pob links being outdated.

Also, you include SO MUCH information into this build that it makes me not understand anything, it seems like a fun build and I wish there would have been a simplified page with all the necessary gems, jewels and items for this build.

Please make sure to update your POB so other players don't get to do the same mistake.
Hello, im trying to transition to this build, but i dont understand few things. Why do we stack same of cluster jewels? which tree i should use on lvl 92 without single focus (want to do all content, looking for most balanced).
All trees show Uul netol vow amulet, but i cant afford it yet, which should i go?

Theres are propably some anwsers in the guide, but its so huge :D
Последняя редакция: 3ryk. Время: 22 дек. 2023 г., 5:57:47
"
QUBB написал:
Great build, works fine so far!
My question to my fellow Arachnophiliacs:
What's the tech against degens on a pathfinder?

The build is extreeemly tanky, but I can't imagine it tanking a Shaper Beam.

There is an option to get Lethe Shade on the Skin of the Lords, but in general Divine Shield would be a better option.

P.S. to @Chromino:
Can you please add a POB for a level 93/94/95/96 character? Can't find the sweet spot in the transition between lvl 90 and lvl 100.

Yes, more regenerations and recharge are possible with:

- a primalist charm or jewel that which was taken and the trickster mod es-recharge in spell suppression. Combinate it with the keystone Wicked ward.

- as above, guardian life-reg mod, combinated with keystone zealot`s oath

- Divines shield keystone in sol

- consecrated ground mod on a charm or bottled faith with zealat`s oath

I tanked shapers beam simply with a not too low rolled watcher's eye es on hit.

I combinated that with an onslaught implicit in a circle of nostalgia (or onslaught flask) and another castspeed flask-suffix. Then link faster casting into the storm burst supports, also increased duration is on top good.
Selfcast void sphere beside.
And use a sapphire flask, molten shell/ vaal molten shell, frostshield.

Fullchannel stormburst. The first moment is needed building up the ticks. (With cyclone it not works.)
So you reach around 3k-4k es/sec on hit singletarget and can tank the beam of pinnacle shapers.

As Pathfinder with bismut flask you can use also melding of the flesh and get to 89% maxresis. Then you can also tank the memory game of maven.

Thank you QBB! Arachnophilia!

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 22 дек. 2023 г., 11:37:11
"
3ryk написал:
Hello, im trying to transition to this build, but i dont understand few things. Why do we stack same of cluster jewels? which tree i should use on lvl 92 without single focus (want to do all content, looking for most balanced).
All trees show Uul netol vow amulet, but i cant afford it yet, which should i go?

Theres are propably some anwsers in the guide, but its so huge :D

I myself love the crawler for all that in poe unique flexibility.
But yes, the build is complex and you need to max 6 skills/thematics (auras, minion damage, castspeed, poisonchance, skill efficiencies, defensive layers etc.), not only 2-3 like in some other builds.

So as result every few levels you change out some stuff. Hard to streamline that, also because the prices in trade are in some gearpieces, jewels, clusters and skillgems totally different each league.

So I would not know how to explain and guide that without all the variations, they often make a difference of many divs for your level.
And it's a huge difference of your poe experience and poe-content of course how you balance defences and damage. Simply copy the "final" pob.

And in 3.23 the charms are imba worth around 40-50 passives too and double or even tripple the damage in maps.

Use ashes of the stars with 27-30%, it`s already cheap and it`s the best mix of damage and qol. Manareservations for uul's 7th link are not easy to squeeze in.

Most often the best solution is to take in the next good rolled large or medium or small cluster.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 22 дек. 2023 г., 8:58:48
how do u guys cap resistances, with clusters only?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация