0.10.6b Patch Notes

"
Uvne написал:
Have you considered what this does to melee builds at endgame? This is tantamount to an experience penalty for mob proximity in certain pack compositions, especially considering that there is an entire map mod devoted to the exploding squids. I worry that these attempts to adjust the race meta are being prioritized over the main game.

Yes, we definitely took that into account. The problem we're fixing was initially a bug, but I didn't want to describe it as "Fixed a bug" in the patch notes because we left it working for so long.

We're discussing options like having them award a percentage of their experience based on how much life they had left when they die (so if you almost finish them off, you get much of the exp).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
We made effort to approach the mob, and run away, also might take damage from their explosion...why no XP for the effort?
IGN: Linsfamily_ST
If you nerf my old build you will be screwing so many people over it's unreal.

I have had a MINIMUM of 300 separate people contact me who I have helped by answering their questions and spent countless hours with people who have dumped massive resources into creating that build.

that doesn't include the many who haven't reached out to me, the thousands of youtube unique views, the countless rerolls and the oppression of innovation.

Should I even release my new build? I mean its about 3x better then this build...... you guys gunna patch that too after 2k+ people invest into it?

go nerf kripps shitty build. oh wait, he's just a shitty player who argues cuz he thinks he knows everything.... my mistake.

BTW can i have some sort of special prize that's not a ban for breaking POE since your patching around me?
Последняя редакция: ElmoLiftsBro. Время: 17 апр. 2013 г., 1:03:29
wow, you just went full retard man, never go full retard..

Its an everchanging game, thinking stuff WONT get changed is retarded.. and anyone investing that amount of currency into doing your build knows aswell that its all subject to change at one point.. but dont worry, they probably wont nerf it now that you've established that you're a nice guy that likes helping other people out :)
Последняя редакция: Azii. Время: 17 апр. 2013 г., 1:06:04
"
ElmoLiftsBro написал:

I have had a MINIMUM of 300 separate people contact me who I have helped by answering their questions and spent countless hours with people who have dumped massive resources into creating that build.

that doesn't include the many who haven't reached out to me, the thousands of youtube unique views, the countless rerolls and the oppression of innovation.

Should I even release my new build? I mean its about 3x better then this build...... you guys gunna patch that too after 2k+ people invest into it?

go nerf kripps shitty build. oh wait, he's just a shitty player who argues cuz he thinks he knows everything.... my mistake.

BTW can i have some sort of special prize that's not a ban for breaking POE since your patching around me?

Get over yourself. It was an obvious oversight. It has nothing to do with you.

Did you really expect to get 88% more IAS with no penalty?
Последняя редакция: kasub. Время: 17 апр. 2013 г., 1:06:01
"
kasub написал:
"
ElmoLiftsBro написал:

Get over yourself. It was an obvious oversight.

Did you really expect to get 88% more IAS with no penalty?

hehe naw i'm just having fun, IDC i'm working on a new build.

just more so sucks for the people who invested into my build, I feel bad for steering them into a bad situation :/
Последняя редакция: ElmoLiftsBro. Время: 17 апр. 2013 г., 1:06:53
lvl 1 sword with 1 damage and lvl 1 lightning strike in it. my mara was up to 5k lightning strike with iron will and i hated the mechanics of the skill so much i went dw cleave. its not a loss lol.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
What about in maps? If one rolls "Inhabited by sea witches" or "Inhabited by bandits", a large portion of exp comes from exploders. I don't think diminishing exp from maps was the intended change of this patch.
EDIT: Read previous responses from GGG. Ok I understand now.
IGN: TsuruyaNyro
Последняя редакция: Suzumiyaharuhi. Время: 17 апр. 2013 г., 1:10:12
Wouldn't this change add yet another reason to slant towards a ranged build as opposed to a melee build?

With a ranged exile, one can sit a screen away popping these mobs off for the luscious exp, but if one plays a melee build that is slightly squishy, evading is the only feasible survival tactic.

Perhaps making the exp slightly higher for melee kills than ranged would make the risk of trying to kill these beasts more appealing.
Can we have other events besides these Races?
IGN: KrishnaKim / TuroneSama / Pahinungod

RF PA FP Witch 405% IIR Invite me in MAPS :)- http://bit.ly/11nw4vc

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация