0.10.7 Patch Notes

Chance Orb changes blow, along with the recent exploding mob XP nerf.

"
MartinCreek написал:
Lovely!

And get your damn eyes checked already, Martin!

<facepalm>
"
Chris написал:
Summon Elemental Resistance

Sounds as we could summon resists but expect it as 'Minion Elemental Resistance' - seems others had the same idea while I wrote this... ;)

"
Chris написал:
Added a new Flask Mod - "of Staunching": Removes Bleeding.
Added a new Flask Mod - "of Grounding": Dispels Shocked.
Added new Item Mods - "of the Worthy" and "of the Apt": Reduced attribute requirements to equip an item.

nice. Wouldnt "Stop Bleeding" be a better suiting name?

"
Chris написал:
Changed the mouse cursor to a larger one that is easier to see in a variety of environments and combat situations.

Have to check this, but however: can we have it as switch?

"
Chris написал:
Increased the drop rate of Unique items.

nice, hopefully we'll notice ^^

"
Chris написал:
An Orb of Chance is now much more likely to create common Unique items and less likely to generate uncommon or rare Unique items.

sounds as this would only affect item types that have more than one unique kind?

"
Chris написал:
Fixed the Marauder passive skill that reduced extra critical damage so that it behaves correctly.

What was wrong with this?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Последняя редакция: Mr_Cee. Время: 18 апр. 2013 г., 4:10:36
"
Chris написал:
An Orb of Chance is now much more likely to create common Unique items and less likely to generate uncommon or rare Unique items.

Where i can find "common", "uncommon" and "rare" unique items list?
Последняя редакция: Taupwnz. Время: 18 апр. 2013 г., 3:43:54
That's a bunch of changes.
Guess my recently created Witch is looking forward to that new support.
Nice to see the changes to rebind keys, my mouse 4/5 buttons weren't working at all in PoE in the last days, maybe that helps.

Oh and that Ebony and Ivory effects.. damn you, GGG.
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii
"
When creating a hardcore character, there's now a warning message explaining that we will not restore dead hardcore characters.

Meh can we get a checkbox with "Don't display that message again"?

"
sounds as this would only affect item types that have more than one unique kind?

Nah this rather means instead of having a rather global chance to roll an unique rolling an unique like Karui Ward will take like 50 Chance Orbs while rolling Kaoms will be as likely as rolling a 6 link.

I don't like such "GRIND MORE" changes but I don't care about them anymore because I want my own leaugue with own settings and I would even remove all uniques from dropping, if I could create a system which is more Crafting based instead of Grinding.
"
Added a new Flask Mod - "of Staunching": Removes Bleeding

Cheers!!!!
Added new Item Mods - "of the Worthy" and "of the Apt": Reduced attribute requirements to equip an item.
Added new Item Mods - "of Shining", "of Light" and "of Radiance": Increased accuracy and light radius.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
A very good patch, you've outdone yourselves GGG.
This is a real nice patch! More item mods every week!
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Changed the mouse cursor to a larger one that is easier to see in a variety of environments and combat situations.

Fk YES!!!!

"

Or in other words.... One of the new unique items is a Glorious Plate, Huh? Hmmm?
Casually casual.

Последняя редакция: TheAnuhart. Время: 18 апр. 2013 г., 3:56:23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация