[3.22] Righteous Fire (+Incinerate) Chieftain | New Changed Chieftain | Trial of the Ancestors

"
jendroo написал:
LMAO, what are these PoBs.

Even the "Modest gear" you put in is WAY better than ANYTHING you have yourself on your profile. And the endgame gear is mirror tier in every slot (6xT1).

I can only recommend everybody to stay away from this. Huge bait and very bad numbers for unrealistic expensive gear. Look at pohx.net instead if you wanna play RF.

This is not a PoE build, it is only a PoB build.
When your numbers are so bad that you don't wanna put in your real gear, you gotta be suspicious.

The items I linked in the "Items" spoiler tab in this guide are items from my character. I play in only HC, alternating between trade and SSF, and I can't no life the game so obviously Im not gonna have the best gear out there but items I linked there is on my standard test character from kalandra and I test the build on standard on that character most of the time. Oh before you say anything all those items were achieved either in HC Trade or HC SSF. Non achieved through Standard Trade.

Quick trade search on SC yields some results for the gears I have in my PoB in endgame tab, and their prices start from couple divs and get more expensive as the items get better rolls. Obviously I lower trade parameters by about 1-2 mod tier then in PoB to get started. Items in PoB are there to set a goal for the player and are quite achievable as they dont have crazy affixes that require crazy crafting processes.

In the video I mention the spell suppress as optional path to take to get more EHP, meaning, if you have the currency for it in the endgame, go for it.

In every league, in every character I played with this build, in HC and even in SSF I was able to achive most of these items to some degree. I think a softcore player that actually grinds the game can achieve these items very very easily.

Also it is obvious you hate looked the PoB because while one or two items are close to 6xT1, namely the boots and gloves and amulet, the boots and gloves are only defensive and if you were to get T2-3 affixes that wouldn't affect your dps and would lose like 5% of your EHP. Now for amulet, in the video I mention it is gonna be one of the most expensive items to get and I specifically say try to get at least 2 out of 3 affixes out of "+1 all fire", "+1 all skill" and "dot multi" and add, if you cant get it its ok try to work on other items.

About body armour and endgame rare staff. Again in the video I say that you can carry the endgame with a searing touch, and only go for the staff if you have the currency for it. And about the body armour, yes faceted fossil crafting can get a bit expensive but again, I got that exact armour many leagues now, without the suppress affix, even tho you either cant find faceted fossils or they are really expensive in HC trade league. I thought about the sacrificial garb recently so didnt have the time to get it yet but it is just a sacrificial garb slammed with a warlord exalt.

I will now leave some trade site links set to listed upto 1 month ago:

Boots: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/W2yLL30Hm

Gloves: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/oB7zzbOil

Staff: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/Y8o5536hY

As you can see none of the items are mirror tier, not even the staff.

Oh here is the PoB of the character I mentioned, if you dont trust me you can import it in your own PoB its name is "ZenFire_Kalandra_One":

https://pobb.in/ylzPQCDFSxRo

Oh btw, if you enjoy some other players build more, go for it. That doesn't mean there is a competition nor there is a limit on players that can make build guides on a specific skill.

I hope this is enough of an answer for you.
"
Zen_Zen_21 написал:
"
jendroo написал:
LMAO, what are these PoBs.

Even the "Modest gear" you put in is WAY better than ANYTHING you have yourself on your profile. And the endgame gear is mirror tier in every slot (6xT1).

I can only recommend everybody to stay away from this. Huge bait and very bad numbers for unrealistic expensive gear. Look at pohx.net instead if you wanna play RF.

This is not a PoE build, it is only a PoB build.
When your numbers are so bad that you don't wanna put in your real gear, you gotta be suspicious.

The items I linked in the "Items" spoiler tab in this guide are items from my character. I play in only HC, alternating between trade and SSF, and I can't no life the game so obviously Im not gonna have the best gear out there but items I linked there is on my standard test character from kalandra and I test the build on standard on that character most of the time. Oh before you say anything all those items were achieved either in HC Trade or HC SSF. Non achieved through Standard Trade.

Quick trade search on SC yields some results for the gears I have in my PoB in endgame tab, and their prices start from couple divs and get more expensive as the items get better rolls. Obviously I lower trade parameters by about 1-2 mod tier then in PoB to get started. Items in PoB are there to set a goal for the player and are quite achievable as they dont have crazy affixes that require crazy crafting processes.

In the video I mention the spell suppress as optional path to take to get more EHP, meaning, if you have the currency for it in the endgame, go for it.

In every league, in every character I played with this build, in HC and even in SSF I was able to achive most of these items to some degree. I think a softcore player that actually grinds the game can achieve these items very very easily.

Also it is obvious you hate looked the PoB because while one or two items are close to 6xT1, namely the boots and gloves and amulet, the boots and gloves are only defensive and if you were to get T2-3 affixes that wouldn't affect your dps and would lose like 5% of your EHP. Now for amulet, in the video I mention it is gonna be one of the most expensive items to get and I specifically say try to get at least 2 out of 3 affixes out of "+1 all fire", "+1 all skill" and "dot multi" and add, if you cant get it its ok try to work on other items.

About body armour and endgame rare staff. Again in the video I say that you can carry the endgame with a searing touch, and only go for the staff if you have the currency for it. And about the body armour, yes faceted fossil crafting can get a bit expensive but again, I got that exact armour many leagues now, without the suppress affix, even tho you either cant find faceted fossils or they are really expensive in HC trade league. I thought about the sacrificial garb recently so didnt have the time to get it yet but it is just a sacrificial garb slammed with a warlord exalt.

I will now leave some trade site links set to listed upto 1 month ago:

Boots: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/W2yLL30Hm

Gloves: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/oB7zzbOil

Staff: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/Y8o5536hY

As you can see none of the items are mirror tier, not even the staff.

Oh here is the PoB of the character I mentioned, if you dont trust me you can import it in your own PoB its name is "ZenFire_Kalandra_One":

https://pobb.in/ylzPQCDFSxRo

Oh btw, if you enjoy some other players build more, go for it. That doesn't mean there is a competition nor there is a limit on players that can make build guides on a specific skill.

I hope this is enough of an answer for you.

If those items you posted are so comparable to what you listed in your POB, why didn't you use those in your POB instead of mirror-tier items? After looking at your other items I'm surprised you held back on including double corrupted Grand Spectrums.
"
CJays написал:

If those items you posted are so comparable to what you listed in your POB, why didn't you use those in your POB instead of mirror-tier items? After looking at your other items I'm surprised you held back on including double corrupted Grand Spectrums.

I suggest you read my message again.

Here are some takeaways from my message for you:

-"I play in only HC, alternating between trade and SSF, and I can't no life the game so obviously Im not gonna have the best gear out there"

-"while one or two items are close to 6xT1, namely the boots and gloves and amulet, the boots and gloves are only defensive and if you were to get T2-3 affixes that wouldn't affect your dps and would lose like 5% of your EHP. Now for amulet, in the video I mention it is gonna be one of the most expensive items to get and I specifically say try to get at least 2 out of 3 affixes out of "+1 all fire", "+1 all skill" and "dot multi" and add, if you cant get it its ok try to work on other items."

-"Again in the video I say that you can carry the endgame with a searing touch, and only go for the staff if you have the currency for it."

-"Items in PoB are there to set a goal for the player"

I suggest you take a look at the trade site links I put in my last message aswell, as I mentioned in my last message, "As you can see none of the items are mirror tier, not even the staff.".

About why did I not use items I have equipped on my characters on the pob. Simple, PoB is there to set goals for players without being unachievable. I linked my items as example items in this build guides "Items" spoiler tab. To let players see what is a good item to go with.

If you don't like the build it is fine, just dont hate on it. Im just trying to share a build I enjoyed playing over the years. Again there is no competition between players to make the best guide and hate on everything else thats not N#1.
Последняя редакция: Zen_Zen_21. Время: 13 авг. 2023 г., 8:14:27
the PoB for sure is a bit over tuned to sell it as a league start PoB but, regardless, as soon as I saw the rework I knew I had to start Chieftain RF.
Then I stumbled across your guide on youtube and the Staff version looks interesting to me.

I am not sure what to expect to be honest while leveling through the campaign but if it sucks I most likely just switch to juggernaut.

Bit sad Pohx is not starting on Chieftain but hopefully he runs it on his second season character once he hit 100 on his Inquisitor.

Appreciate you shared your build.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Can you perform well on this build without requiring Divine drops/hundreds of Chaos Orbs and still clear most or the entire game?

I really like this playstyle but I don't have much time to grind and get rich, just come back from work and play two hours a day or so.
Последняя редакция: Telgum. Время: 17 авг. 2023 г., 13:48:09
IMO, I think that your build is very very expensive just for 4M dps.

Have you an idea for the cost of your build ?
Have you compare with a build with brass dome/sceptre/shield ?
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Just an FYI, they changed Ramako's from 0 to -20% fire res
Последняя редакция: ExDeathAngel. Время: 18 авг. 2023 г., 7:39:39
Dont do this
Hi,

How good is the totem node? the 25% dmg taken recoup as life? do we get a Lot of life back? to make it worth?

Ty
"
Camaron написал:
Hi,

How good is the totem node? the 25% dmg taken recoup as life? do we get a Lot of life back? to make it worth?

Ty

Im currently waiting on PoB to get updated to see the numbers so I can make a follow-up video.

Tho i can say the taunt part gets in handy, dropping the totem before diving in the packs is useful in HC.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация