Season Two, Event 16: 90 Minute No-Projectile Solo

"
Secksy написал:
yet again the first two point bracket levels discourage playing for the full race time.

Going to be safe and farm coves until lvl 15 then sit in town. No reason to attempt merveil too much risk for too little reward.

Not everyone is a super amazing awesome no-life pro player.

Man, the only thing you need to defeat merveil while picking your nose are 2 +cold resist rings and health pots. Then its just spamming auto attack (and picking your nose).
http://www.ares-wow.com/
"
Misterfister написал:
If you can't get passed level 20 in a 90 minute race well then that's your own fault, not GGG's.

22 people got passed level 20 in the last 90 minute solo.

That's 22 out of about 652 moderately skilled participants (meaning, I excluded everyone who didn't make it to at least level 9 and survived).

If you or GGG don't see a problem with slanting the rewards so heavily toward a mere 3% of the moderately skilled participants, the number of players who continue to choose to participate will go down. If races are viewed as content, the lack of participation is not good for maintaining long-term interest in the game.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
I never said I couldn't get past Merveil in 90 min. I said the risk vs reward is too high. You can see the stats..90% of the players earn 3 points the way GGG has it set..so I could try to risk it all to get maybe 4 points..its just stats..don't act like everyone gets high points..they dont.

Maybe you are bad ass..congrats..good for you..

But me..and the majority of the players have no reason to risk continuing to play..even given we play in 40 races in the season..We would have enough for the 120 point reward if we go for 3 points each time..if we risk it and go for 4 points..we didn't gain any more prizes at 160 points.

Like I said..the rewards need spread out in a better fashion..and don't mistakenly read that as giving more points to lesser skilled players..
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
"
TyrusDark написал:
"
Secksy написал:
yet again the first two point bracket levels discourage playing for the full race time.

Going to be safe and farm coves until lvl 15 then sit in town. No reason to attempt merveil too much risk for too little reward.

Not everyone is a super amazing awesome no-life pro player.

If you can't beat merveil in 90 minutes the problem isn't with GGG.

Protip: Nessa sells Sapphire rings.

This.
Good lord why people whine so much at races? If you're not not good enough to face the challenge, just skip it
Already had to leave the race... my internet started having problems right before I started >:(
Hardcore for life.
died right at the start made a new character and didnt realize until level 10 I was in default league lol

found an exalt though so woot
S L O W E R
First time racer - and look at the RNG I had in the first 10 minutes!!!
Decided to "play it safe", go slow, ensure some points!! Then had a brain freeze in Upper Submerged and figured I could set that passive skill point whilst in the middle of 6 mobs.
</facepalm> :(

Another desync death. This is getting too annoying lately...
Merveil got me or more exact her phase 2 mobs did, surrounded and unable to move while frozen

Total lack of resists, should have just stuck to anger and farmed for my points instead pushing it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация