Season Two, Event 20: 200 Min No-Projectile Solo

Adobe Updatemessages kill......
Got my 3 points, found some orbs and stuff, watched some great football before, now watching Kripp trying to win the race, quite a nice evening. Hope I'll get better at this one day.

Скрытый текст
In face of death, imperfection shall vanish.
Последняя редакция: deathchild. Время: 24 апр. 2013 г., 20:09:01
Lol, amazing. #50!

First Event i went past lvl 5 xD I died once and lost like 10 minutes. Had a disconnect too and had to rerun 3 maps. And also forgot to pick up Baleful gem so i had to rerun another 2 maps xD... Well, it went pretty good else. Only wasn't lucky regarding my weapon T_T

Скрытый текст

That's the stuff i used and some notable things. Found most of the stuff really early, so not bad RNG. Just the weapons... QQ. Also didn't find a single Alchemy Orb.
Последняя редакция: TheError. Время: 24 апр. 2013 г., 20:26:07
10th Duelist and some pretty great drop luck. I basically just farmed dread thicket for two hours, I could have probably done a lot better if I progressed.

Скрытый текст
IGN: Kemicleave, Kemiranger

Скрытый текст

#TEAMEURO
http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"
Wish there was /classladder command still lol.. I got good equip early on so was messing around all the way to act 3. Even did that big beast rare belt quest since I felt like I was way ahead of the other witch players.. then alt tabbed after killing vaal and seen how close the others were :/
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
i won this with the "tickets" :D
i'm happy :D
Died ~6 minutes in and had absolutely terrible map rng in chamber and weavers. Still made it 3rd templar/3rd overall.

IGN: A_Moosen
Stream: www.twitch.tv/amusedtv

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация