[3.23] Returning Projectiles CoC Ice Spear Build | Occultist | Affliction | Path of Exile 3.23

Hey guys, returning projectiles cast on crit ice spear occultist build is here. Returning Projectiles Support is a support gem which causes projectiles to return and pierce all targets while returning. Ice spear hits the enemy with its first form then pierce and returns back thanks to new returning projectile gem and hits again the enemy with its second form. If you want higher burst damage you can drop returning projectiles for elemental focus or added cold damage.

Triggerbots Version: https://youtu.be/PAroma2WMJY

Build Cost
- High Budget: 50-100 div

Mana: How do I sustain mana?
- Non-Channelling Skills have # to Total Mana Cost mod on rings
- Divergent Inspiration, Anomalous Greater Multiple Projectiles
- Mana leech from Essence Sap (Amulet annoint)
- #% increased Mana Cost of Skills per 10 Devotion mod on Militant Faith

Critical Strike Chance: Aim for %100 crit chance.
- Power charges
- Diamond Flask, any flask with crit chance mod
- Inspiration charges
- Precision
- Ascendancy, Skill tree, Medium cluster
- Cospri's Malice
- Brittle Ground
- Watcher's Eye with "#% to Critical Strike Chance while affected by Hatred" mod

Cooldown recovery: We need at least %14 for this build. I got it from awakened gem.
- Awakened Cast on Critical (minimum lvl 3)
- Shaper/Crusader belt
- Shaper/Crusader boots

Accuracy: We need %100 hit chance.
- Level 21 Precision
- # to Accuracy Rating on a ring
- Blind (Disorienting Display, Cluster Notable)
- Unnatural Instinct

Aps: With 14% cooldown recovery optimal aps for cyclone is 7.57. Don't go over it. Cyclone's aps is 7.57 with this setup.
- 10% inc attack speed, Quick Getaway (x2)
- 15% inc attack speed, Skill Tree
- 20% inc attack speed, Onslaught

If you wanna play with more or less attack speed check out the link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/

Militant Faith: Dominus to get Inner Conviction keystone.
Try to get one with these mods:
- 4% increased Elemental Damage per 10 Devotion
- 1% reduced Mana Cost of Skills per 10 Devotion

Before switching to coc make sure you have:
- Unique items
- Enough dexterity for cospri's malice
- Enough accuracy and crit chance to trigger skills

Leveling: Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

Leveling Uniques:
- Axiom Perpetuum (2x)
- Tabula Rasa
- Karui Ward
- Tasalio's Sign (2x)
- Seven-League Step
- Goldrim
- Lochtonial Caress
- Replica Prismweave

PoB: https://pobb.in/RP1dEjtZEmCh

Skill Tree: http://poeurl.com/dS0z

Build Video: https://youtu.be/65tRpk4T76E

Bandits: Kill All

3.23 CHANGES:
- Use a silver flask for onslaught instead of Honoured Tattoo of the Berserker.
- Gem quality changes.
- Lab enchants are gone.

(Footage is from 3.22)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Cyclone (Divergent) - Cast On Critical Strike (Awakened) - Ice Spear (Anomalous) - Inspiration (Divergent) - Greater Multiple Projectiles (Anomalous) - Returning Projectiles (Anomalous)

Vortex (Divergent) - Unbound Ailments - Bonechill (Divergent) - Vaal Discipline

Immortal Call (Lvl 1) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 10) / Precision / Flame Dash

Sniper's Mark - Mark on Hit / Herald of Ice / Summon Skitterbots

Prism Guardian:
Vaal Grace / Hatred / Zealotry

Cospri's Malice:
Freezing Pulse - Power Charge On Critical - Frost Bomb
Последняя редакция: wishdropper. Время: 7 дек. 2023 г., 6:03:54
Last bumped31 янв. 2024 г., 21:26:17
Hey,
do you have any advice or a guide even to craft the Amethyst Ring with Accuracy?

Any help is appreciated :D
Fractured T1 accuracy on an amethyst base is 1 div.

If you want the Dex, I would spam essence of sorrow until a third suffix you like. If you have an open prefix, craft Suffixes cannot be changed. Veiled Chaos, Craft Mana and hope prefixes didn't fill and hopefully unveil life hybrid. Hopefully this is your only prefix. If not, suffixes cannot be changed and annul, hoping to keep your life as only prefix. Craft minus mana to attacks.

You won't be able to redeemer slam for the projectile attack damage, but I would think this would work until you can craft another.

Chaos res has really low weight, but I just got Hybrid Life, Crafted minus mana to attacks, Essence dex, T1 chaos res, and the fractured accuracy for under 5 div. Craft of exile said based on current prices it was like 766 chaos, plus the cost of the base. If you settled for something higher weight like a T1-T2 elemental resist it would be even better.

Just messing around, I didn't have much luck in the emulator with fossils (fundamental, serrated, and pristine) on a redeemer base to try for T2 accuracy, T2 dex, T2 life.
not a returning proj build, but still trying to hit that COC ice spear feeling. can any1 check the POB. can't seem to get it to wortk: https://pobb.in/6k0b5VEkv3Wp
"
rhapsodieinblue написал:
You won't be able to redeemer slam for the projectile attack damage, but I would think this would work until you can craft another.

I'd like to add that the mod is actually worthless on ice spear.

Loved the triggerbots version, might try out this.

Cheers.
What is the mechanic here that makes the ice spear fire in a complete circle? I have copied your POB almost to the letter, but it's firing in random directions towards enemies and not in a complete circle like yours.
This is so much fun and satisfying (compared to my old EA build.) dropped around 100 divs worth of investment for gearing but I still have a long way to go to min-max. Cheers for the awesome guide!
I cant use one of the life auras, what could I be missing?
"
Líght написал:
you coud use a enlighten on one of your aura's setups
plus y are you using 4 point's to get to doom when one of your ascendency points has it allready?nvm different build my bad
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Последняя редакция: dragnmith1. Время: 13 окт. 2023 г., 3:18:32
"
Líght написал:

Having the same issue, according to POB your life auras reserve 32% life, mine reserves 33,33% so it will only let me run with 2 of these 3, trying to boost life does not seam to help. Anyone have input to this?

Edit
Never mind, just find it, a jewl hidden all the way up in the cluster woth reservation eff
Последняя редакция: johansson_robert. Время: 31 окт. 2023 г., 14:04:43

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация