Grim Dawn is getting a 3rd expansion

I was expecting a new game from Crate not another EP but I'm not against it anyway. I'll buy it. I didn't play the last one much but I surely got my money's worth of AoM and Crucible.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo написал:
I was expecting a new game from Crate not another EP but I'm not against it anyway. I'll buy it. I didn't play the last one much but I surely got my money's worth of AoM and Crucible.

They do actually have another game in early access. But it's a town builder so might not be your cup of tea
I didn't even know that. Actually, I do play city builders sometimes. Depends on which one. I'm a long time Anno fan. :)
Censored.
i d like to point out some footnotes for the current GD patch 1.2

1. Non purple MIs from boss monsters now have 100% drop rate
2. MIs, double rares have special icons besides their name to help highlight them.
3. NEW DODGE BUTTON (spacebar)
4. potions no longer require purchase and solely work via cooldown.
5. less item drops, but items dropped have higher quality
6. items sell for less bits now but random bit drops have their quantity increased to compensate. (less going back to town to vendor)
[Removed by Support]
That no potion thing is cool.
The spacebar dodge is handy AF.

I still play GD and am happy with these changes.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Main problem with Grim Dawn is its just not online; its just not as fun.

Overall its a good game but without the online functionality nowadays it just feels like theres no point to a loot game.

Its no surprise PoE and Diablo are the 2 kings in the space, with their online functionality adding weight to loot and achievements.

I'll try it out for a bit but I just cant stick with offline games anymore. Even if I play say, Minecraft, and never interact with another person, I have to do it on an online server, where others are chatting and accomplishing things.

I think it would have been a much more successful title had it been like PoE/D3 because I did think it was fun, just not fun that lasts because of the offline nature of the game.
cool
"
Destructodave написал:
Main problem with Grim Dawn is its just not online; its just not as fun.

Overall its a good game but without the online functionality nowadays it just feels like theres no point to a loot game.

Its no surprise PoE and Diablo are the 2 kings in the space, with their online functionality adding weight to loot and achievements.

I'll try it out for a bit but I just cant stick with offline games anymore. Even if I play say, Minecraft, and never interact with another person, I have to do it on an online server, where others are chatting and accomplishing things.

I think it would have been a much more successful title had it been like PoE/D3 because I did think it was fun, just not fun that lasts because of the offline nature of the game.

Multiplayer GD has been a thing for a long time. Granted it's a maximum of 4 players and it's hosted on one of the players machines.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация