[3.24] CheapBunny's Summon Reaper Ailmentalist | Ahuana's Bite | Call of the Void

"
Argrhh написал:
Hi! Thank you for this build!
Can it run juiced t16 maps with wisps? Any rippy mods to avoid?

Here is the video of the build doing high pack size map, not sure about the wisp tho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq3jL6MBocY

I generally avoid No regen/-Max resis/Less recovery/Phys Reflect mod.
Hey, I really like the build and I realize that your high end build is more expensive but have you looked into the price of the Timeless jewel you are running? The only one I could find even close to it is 80 Div's. Just letting you know you may want to put a more attainable option on there for those of us who would like a viable late game option.

Another thing I found was that you don't need an enlighten jewel in your aura set up now as you can run 2 charms with mana res and it works fine with all the nodes on the tree picked up. I have been running Reaper of revenants in that socket for extra clear as you can summon 2 more reapers on top of your main one.
It's not perfect as they have to but summoned quite often but it is still free damage and really cool to have 3 Reapers up at once. Also, you can run the transfigured fire golems gem for 2 extra golems. This not only gives your Reapers more minions to eat but also gives you huge CD reduction for your Reapers. I have found I can pretty much spam his ult and I don't even have golem commander cause I haven't been able to get a thread of hope, so I am still one golem short of what I could be at.

I don't know if any of this is mentioned already cause TLDR~ but I thought I would throw it out there. Thanks for the fun build man.
"
Semisoulus написал:
Hey, I really like the build and I realize that your high end build is more expensive but have you looked into the price of the Timeless jewel you are running? The only one I could find even close to it is 80 Div's. Just letting you know you may want to put a more attainable option on there for those of us who would like a viable late game option.

Another thing I found was that you don't need an enlighten jewel in your aura set up now as you can run 2 charms with mana res and it works fine with all the nodes on the tree picked up. I have been running Reaper of revenants in that socket for extra clear as you can summon 2 more reapers on top of your main one.
It's not perfect as they have to but summoned quite often but it is still free damage and really cool to have 3 Reapers up at once. Also, you can run the transfigured fire golems gem for 2 extra golems. This not only gives your Reapers more minions to eat but also gives you huge CD reduction for your Reapers. I have found I can pretty much spam his ult and I don't even have golem commander cause I haven't been able to get a thread of hope, so I am still one golem short of what I could be at.

I don't know if any of this is mentioned already cause TLDR~ but I thought I would throw it out there. Thanks for the fun build man.

The jewel does not cost as much last league, normally my entire build does not cost over 50d, I dont keep track the items price every league either. Other elegant hubris with different seeds number will do, just look for the mods i stated in the jewels section.
I'm apparently doing something very wrong, but I can't even clear white maps with this build. My reapers die immediately.
"
Calistilaigh написал:
I'm apparently doing something very wrong, but I can't even clear white maps with this build. My reapers die immediately.

I would suggest to take Sacrifice notables and "Minion Leech 1% of Damage as Life" mastery first if Reaper survivability is a problem.

Get a +3 Reaper DragonFlight amulet and replace call of the void with a high minion ele resis bone ring could also help.
The guide links are down, can you renew them or post the new pob? pob and the leveling guide, thanks for the guide the bad thing is the down links
Последняя редакция: AB_Fénix. Время: 31 янв. 2024 г., 4:36:35
Updated to 3.24
Thanks for the update! I'll be league starting this today, hoping the trans reaper gems won't be too pricey! I did a practice leveling run yesterday and honestly even with league start gear it's basically a running simulator once you get the three lil reapers up and running.

I did the golem ascendancy first, I like the automation of the reaper food.
I see in your skill tree a Plum Lord but no one in my skill tree .
What did i wrong ? Sorry im new at this game :D
"
Róka2580 написал:
I see in your skill tree a Plum Lord but no one in my skill tree .
What did i wrong ? Sorry im new at this game :D

Those are notables converted by Elegant Hubris timeless jewel.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация