D4 season 2: Season of Blood

Hello Exiles.

This one focusses mainly on the theme of Vampires with typical vampiric powers (but has still lots of base game affixes).

Introduces new enemy types that remind of vampiric rogue exiles and a new main boss.

Lets see how it turns out.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Последняя редакция: gandhar0. Время: 4 окт. 2023 г., 14:59:01
Last bumped27 окт. 2023 г., 19:33:53
Currently watching the livestream~

Curious to see how they'll go about this but keeping my expectations super low~
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson

The seasonal armor looks pretty cool.
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Later in the stream it was mentioned D4 will release on Steam on october 17, when new season launches.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 написал:
Later in the stream it was mentioned D4 will release on Steam on october 17, when new season launches.

Oh that's pretty cool! <3 Won't have to use that damn b.net app anymore

Got to read the developer notes as well~ Season 2 is looking really interesting so far :O Might give it a try when it releases!
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Oh, I can hear review bombers flying from the distance already, I'm surprised they're willing to give Lord Gaben 30% and expose D4 to player reviews.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Последняя редакция: Nomancs. Время: 4 окт. 2023 г., 18:01:48
You're allowed to pay then refund it under two hours so you pay and drop a review

LMAO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
D4 on Steam? Looks like Blizzard will now have the top 2 lowest rated Steam games.

ok, probably not, you have to pay for it unlike OW 2 so the reviews won't be that negative.
Последняя редакция: Johny_Snow. Время: 4 окт. 2023 г., 20:51:27
"
Johny_Snow написал:
D4 on Steam? Looks like Blizzard will now have the top 2 lowest rated Steam games.

ok, probably not, you have to pay for it unlike OW 2 so the reviews won't be that negative.

Honestly can't wait to see that happen

The flak they've been getting has been deserved with all their asinine decisions

(WoW's still pretty solid though, they've been churning out good content. Can't say the same for their other IPs)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация