D4 season 2: Season of Blood

Hearthstone is in a good spot too. I don't play it because I despite the "discover" mechanic but the game is similarly massive and retains its popularity.
"
Nomancs написал:
Oh, I can hear review bombers flying from the distance already, I'm surprised they're willing to give Lord Gaben 30% and expose D4 to player reviews.

"
Coconutdoggy написал:
You're allowed to pay then refund it under two hours so you pay and drop a review

LMAO

They know what they are asking for. Even more if they still keep the same price and dont change the base game a lot.

Imo 70$ is still too much for that shit in the current state.
Maybe on a massive sale in one year after lots of base game changes and hopefully more than +1 stash tab.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Последняя редакция: gandhar0. Время: 5 окт. 2023 г., 2:21:48
"
gandhar0 написал:
"
Nomancs написал:
Oh, I can hear review bombers flying from the distance already, I'm surprised they're willing to give Lord Gaben 30% and expose D4 to player reviews.

"
Coconutdoggy написал:
You're allowed to pay then refund it under two hours so you pay and drop a review

LMAO

They know what they are asking for. Even more if they still keep the same price and dont change the base game a lot.

Imo 70$ is still too much for that shit in the current state.
Maybe on a massive sale in one year after lots of base game changes and hopefully more than +1 stash tab.

I bet by Christmas, it'll at least have a 40% sale just because of the dwindling player base.
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
D4 now released on Steam and inital reviews are at mixed (53% positive).

It is on a 25% discount right now for one week, with the old base price of 70$.

The D4 Steam forums are on fire and concurrent players are around 1.5k, 5 hours after release.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
So far it's pretty fun.

Big improvement from last season. More to do, more action.
"
gandhar0 написал:
D4 now released on Steam and inital reviews are at mixed (53% positive).

It is on a 25% discount right now for one week, with the old base price of 70$.

The D4 Steam forums are on fire and concurrent players are around 1.5k, 5 hours after release.

Those Steam reviews are as worthless as the metacritic reviews, nearly all from people with under 2 hours playtime who will refund before the 14 day window expires, pretty tragic to go to that effort just to leave a shitty review and be an edgelord on the forums.

This season seems a step in the right direction but still it's not really worth playing until there is some sort of loot filter & itemization gets better. It's just torture sifting through piles of rares looking for something that might be worth using.
Последняя редакция: RandallPOE. Время: 19 окт. 2023 г., 12:05:52
Actually just started playing Season 2 of D4... the changes are actually quite nice! Itemization is still shite but the game flows better <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
deinstalled d4 because the timing events are real timewasters and it feels like shit when you raid with ppl into a world event and then wait with the fullgroup 30minutes. that kill the vibe. im better go casually in poe but here its bugfixing and finding atm... never had such an issue with blizzard games... but there are other issues like lack of content lul
it is actually rly fun, its surprising how much better the game is with these changes.

its problematic tho because the builds in this game feel like crap, but now we have these vampire powers and theres explosions and stuff flying everywhere. its like having a barrage bow build, and thats ur whole build just using barrage with no chain or other skills with a slow bow and no attack speed, just feels like total trash. thats normal D4. but then you add cast on crit to it and now you barrage but all these spells are flying around and the screens exploding, feels really impactful and exciting.

awesome.

but its a season theme and it will go at the end of the season because the devs are shit and havent played poe so they dont realise ur supposed to keep the things you add if theyre good.

so right now the whole game is cast on crit and it has made the shit gameplay feel actually quite fun but at the end of the season it will turn back into a pumpkin when we lose the most fun thing about all the builds in season 2 and we lose the best endgame farming activity which is the vampire tide thing.

the mechanic of upgrading ur vampire powers was terrible. the new mechanics of crit/op/vuln are possibly the worst math mechanics i have ever seen in an arpg, and ive seen wolcen on launch. but i wanna say everything else they did was quite good actually all things considered.

D4 good. Blizzard did way better with season 2 than I expected. Horse improvements did a lot of the heavy lifting.

I'm still out of things to do at level 75 just like last season but the process of getting to 75 was way more fun this season. A big step in the right direction. The D4 community is insane but I can only half blame them.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация