[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

"
Davoker написал:
Can a mageblood be fitted here for improvement?

To fit MB in the life based versions you have to get a flask with shock avoidance and replace one of the mods on the 8p large cluster jewel with Feasting Fiends for life leech. Since both Progenesis and a Life Flask are required you only have 3 flasks left to work with and you also can't fit Melding of the Flesh due to gem pressure in the build. So at least for those versions it seems pointless.

For the ES based version MB is more sensible because you can keep Rumi's in addition to a Quicksilver and the three elemental resistance flasks scaling MS and resistances without really loosing anything.
I ended up transitioning over to the life variant and have actually been running Mageblood with it. I just dropped the life flask and find that I have enough regen between the Ring mod, flask craft, and minion leech that I'm fine. Only strong degens are much of a threat and I can usually just move away from whatever it is. Bleeds are no matter, because I'm fully immune through jewel implicits.

I think I've finished upgrading this. My last few ideas would be heist orbs on weapon+body armor for double craft on weapon and bigger defences on chest. Alternatively go for unveiled minion suffix on weapon, or even bigger budget go for Faster Attacks as third suffix, but that would be expensive. Could maybe also do something with more Squire implicits to open another gem socket and Mageblood implicits, but no double aura Squires are on the market.

Pob if anyone wants to try Mageblood on the life variant: https://pobb.in/GqDypIE73Pzm

Anyway, I really enjoyed putting it together in both variants and it definitely felt capable of pretty much any content. So big thanks again for the build!
Последняя редакция: EmagDrolBot. Время: 8 мая 2024 г., 6:24:20
"
EmagDrolBot написал:
Pob if anyone wants to try Mageblood on the life variant: https://pobb.in/GqDypIE73Pzm

Anyway, I really enjoyed putting it together in both variants and it definitely felt capable of pretty much any content. So big thanks again for the build!

Best execution of the build I've seen so far, well played.
why the high budget seem to have more ES and damage than medium budget?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация