[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

"
Corak_de написал:
More cdr is better in general but if you're looking for the specific cutoff where they can perma-slam in the low budget or do the slam + default attack in a medium budget you're going to have to do some math.

For perma slam the total attack time which is calculated as attacks (3 for multistrike, 4 for aw. multistrike) divided by the attack rate needs to be higher than the slam cd.

For the slam + default attack rotation you have to add up the attack time for slam + default attack (same formular as above) and this sum has to be lower than the cd of the slam.

Looks like the Stone Golems can now perma-slam at every level of investment due to increased cdr on the Stone Golem of the Hordes. Ashes is now mandatory in the medium budget as well and a perfect (30% quality of all skill gems) one is required to make the perma-slam working in the high budget.

I'll rework the PoBs once the transfigured gems are implemented. If you're struggling with reservation efficiency get a Hierophant's Charm for inc. reservation efficiency.
Aegis is working well against hits, but I'm getting wrecked by DoT damage now that we lost the ES regen from stone golem (hordes has no buff). How are you dealing with DoTs?
Последняя редакция: Kyokuji. Время: 17 дек. 2023 г., 7:01:07
Can you tell me where to find demon harpy? Or what kind of ghost can be summoned instead of her?
Hi! The tree also working with Carrion golem?
"
biosoma написал:
Can you tell me where to find demon harpy? Or what kind of ghost can be summoned instead of her?

I had the same question, you can join global 6666 and ask for the demon harpy. You will probably get multiple invites. Just go to their hideout, hit descerate on their demon harpy and just cast summon spectre.
"
Kyokuji написал:
Aegis is working well against hits, but I'm getting wrecked by DoT damage now that we lost the ES regen from stone golem (hordes has no buff). How are you dealing with DoTs?

I plan to use perfect warlord for endurance charges + vitality
What about changing the minion life to maim for dps?

and could you look at my pob and tell me what to do next for the upgrade?
https://pobb.in/s3jo7M01Qjgs
Последняя редакция: 4ebure4ek. Время: 18 дек. 2023 г., 11:12:50
Maybe it is a dumb/noobie question, but how do I transfer my build from budget version to a medium one? What do I actually need to change to be able to play Chaos Innoculation? Start to craft wand? Maybe buying aegis and every armor piece to contain ES so I can respec my whole tree to medium budget one? What is the priority and/or order?
good spectres for any golems build in Affliction:

(all corpses must have PERFECT in name)

cheap:
forest warrior (onslaught + culling) + blood demon (pride) + any chieftain
expensive:
forest tiger (haste + frenzy charges) + naval officer (fortify + precision) + forest warrior (onslaught + culling)

optional:
meatsack (strong hp buff) makes AG and specteres invictible
"
Kyokuji написал:

some es regen can be looted from affliction charms (5%/s from 2 charms i use right now)

however, since stone golem lost regen buff its a good reason for rework build to carrion golem (or even frost)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация