[3.23] CoC Ice Nova of Frostbolts Build | Occultist | Affliction | Path of Exile 3.23

Hi,

Can I use an mageblood instead of the belt in this build and if I can. What flaks would you recommend ? If the mageblood is using 4 flasks
you dont pick GMP with frostbolt, you pick greater volley so they are close together and overlap their ice novas
Hi , this build can simulacrum 30 wave ?
https://pobb.in/vmaTSr24pfzc

I am using mageblood. I added in vitality with zeal oath and put some energy shield regen on my charms. I was wondering if there was something else I should do. I don't have the watchers eye yet.

Great build. A lot of fun to play thanks for the write up!
I'm running this with Badge and Ralakesh.

I imagine like that Ice Bite support (vastly) outperforms Added cold damage?
Just can't sustain mana with this build and I don't know why.
146 unreserved mana
I've got Essence Sap, inspiration, -7 non-channelling in both rings and reduced mana cost from Militant Faith.
Последняя редакция: madrider86. Время: 27 февр. 2024 г., 7:11:07
"
madrider86 написал:
146 unreserved mana
I've got Essence Sap, inspiration, -7 non-channelling in both rings and reduced mana cost from Militant Faith.

I guess u bricked your attack speed with your jewels. Also u have way to much increased crit chance and i dont see a jewel with 2% reservation efficiency. U should use POB to check for the right attack speed for cyclone and the respective trigger rate of ice nova and dont exceed 10.09.
Последняя редакция: metalmichi. Время: 4 марта 2024 г., 4:46:19
"
metalmichi написал:
"
madrider86 написал:
146 unreserved mana

I guess u bricked your attack speed with your jewels. Also u have way to much increased crit chance and i dont see a jewel with 2% reservation efficiency. U should use POB to check for the right attack speed for cyclone and the respective trigger rate of ice nova and dont exceed 10.09.

actually 10.10 is perfect aps https://pobb.in/6OuhjzzIwinG..
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Will there be a version or changes for 3.24?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация