Rogue's Harbor, we need to talk.

Ye i love heist too and i was happy that it got a revamp, especially blueprints now contain any loot, so any of them can drop a good base, trinket or a stack of divine orbs.

But the clusterfuck of MTX makes loading unbearable.

This kinda undermines the point of MTX, cos 99% of the time only you can see your character. But then this enabled them to make ridiculous over the top MTX, because there won't be issues of sensory overload. Imagine this clown fiesta in Stormwind in WOW, it would be insane.

But hey they have customers even on the most expensive supporter packs. People don't care that others can't see their insane characters. Seeing it on your own is enough.
"
Esubane написал:
Ye i love heist too and i was happy that it got a revamp, especially blueprints now contain any loot, so any of them can drop a good base, trinket or a stack of divine orbs.

But the clusterfuck of MTX makes loading unbearable.

This kinda undermines the point of MTX, cos 99% of the time only you can see your character. But then this enabled them to make ridiculous over the top MTX, because there won't be issues of sensory overload. Imagine this clown fiesta in Stormwind in WOW, it would be insane.

But hey they have customers even on the most expensive supporter packs. People don't care that others can't see their insane characters. Seeing it on your own is enough.

Exactly, most people buy MTX to look at their own character, they wouldn't give two fucks if someone else couldn't see their rainbow suit or goblin troupe. We desperately need a disable mtx on other players option because town loading screens are hell right now. Even act 1 lioneye's watch is bad.
Bump yet again until we get some kind of response from GGG about this much-needed change for many players.
BUMP

absolutely, had to turn off sound because of these goblins.

loading times in towns are also just annoying as hell.
THIS! Oh my god, I *LOVE* heist, but when I pop in and I get other people flashing the screen and playing those annoying drum noises, I lose my mind.

Can we either get personal instances, or like, add the people to our base? I don't understand why heist needs to be the outlier from the other content- like, Expedition has everything you need in base?

Anyways. This annoys the shit out of me to the point that I usually do not run heist, even though it is some of my favourite content.
"
Calymos написал:
THIS! Oh my god, I *LOVE* heist, but when I pop in and I get other people flashing the screen and playing those annoying drum noises, I lose my mind.

Can we either get personal instances, or like, add the people to our base? I don't understand why heist needs to be the outlier from the other content- like, Expedition has everything you need in base?

Anyways. This annoys the shit out of me to the point that I usually do not run heist, even though it is some of my favourite content.

Yep I'm in the same situation, except it also makes my CPU heat up way too much and dynamic resolution kicks in making everything blurry. I enjoy heist and I want to run it, but can't because of all the people with rainbow suit MTX and goblin bands there. Bumping this post again, we need a personal rogue harbor instance! Or at least move all the NPCs to our hideout so we can run contracts and blueprints from there just like you said, we already have the heist locker decoration so why not the NPCs too.
Bumping too
"
Toforto написал:

Yep I'm in the same situation, except it also makes my CPU heat up way too much and dynamic resolution kicks in making everything blurry. I enjoy heist and I want to run it, but can't because of all the people with rainbow suit MTX and goblin bands there. Bumping this post again, we need a personal rogue harbor instance! Or at least move all the NPCs to our hideout so we can run contracts and blueprints from there just like you said, we already have the heist locker decoration so why not the NPCs too.

I strongly agree. I'm on a BEEFY CPU and it even still screams at me in Heist. I can do t16 gigajuiced max sextant rolled delirium maps and be fine but heist is just overkill apparently.
bump
Everyday I keep meeting some players in harbour with mtx that makes my graphics flashing.
I see no reason to not make harbour solo instance or make heist locker as instance launcher
I do not Heist a lot but i see the point here. In Hardcore you encounter less the issue with MTX destroying loading screen performance since there are less people there.

Thats what I´ve realised after playing HC since years and wondered how fast the loading screen were this league.

Then i created a SC character just so see if there are fast loading zones aswell.... Spoiler Alert they were still like 20+ Seconds sometimes..

A solo zone for Heist seems like a great idea.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация