[3.23]Tanky/Fast Golem/Offering Stacking Penance Caster (Max Block, 1k reg, 66 pdr, crit, speed)

"
zeppel1n написал:
just respecced to this build from a cold dot build, and im loving it, but i cant seem to use 3 auras even with enlighten lvl 3, what am i missing? i dont really know how to export my build from pob...

edit: i figured it out! https://pobb.in/ZwKzcIJCqHtp

you need a node on the megalomaniac which mana reservation efficenccy for zealotry or wrath. But thats only nice to have.
Nice build, really

Im trying to adapt the build into spectre's and drop the necklace to be able to do it, this week didn't had mutch time to complete the thougt but something around 4 spectre's, Wrath aura, vitality aura, perma onslaugh and Grace,

What you think just wondering what would be best necklace for the build +lvl brand or hehe not very good with builds but ill try, penance brand 21 is really expensive hehe,

Reality is build still do alot damage just dono wich is better in dps mby yours defenetly need more damage to One shot uber's ATM my SPECTRE version, the ramp is amazing but probably is cause penance brand is broken hehe ill try post my pob later mby can be good or bad idea :)
"
rampagePT2k16 написал:
Nice build, really

Im trying to adapt the build into spectre's and drop the necklace to be able to do it, this week didn't had mutch time to complete the thougt but something around 4 spectre's, Wrath aura, vitality aura, perma onslaugh and Grace,

What you think just wondering what would be best necklace for the build +lvl brand or hehe not very good with builds but ill try, penance brand 21 is really expensive hehe,

Reality is build still do alot damage just dono wich is better in dps mby yours defenetly need more damage to One shot uber's ATM my SPECTRE version, the ramp is amazing but probably is cause penance brand is broken hehe ill try post my pob later mby can be good or bad idea :)

I thought about it but socket and skill point pressure was already pretty high. Also the Amulet is cheap and strong. But looking forward to variants to the build. Please share your result :)
Hi!!

First of all, thank you very much for the hard work on the build!

I just wanted to know if it will be updated or if it will not be viable for 3.24 after the patch notes.

Thanks!
"
Sanfear написал:
Hi!!

First of all, thank you very much for the hard work on the build!

I just wanted to know if it will be updated or if it will not be viable for 3.24 after the patch notes.

Thanks!

Im doing a tornado of turbulence version. not sure how its gona work out

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация