Weekend Skill Effects Sale

I'm not talking about a broken MTX. I'm talking about when you buy a skill effect, you buy it because you like to play it. And in the next patch, the developers completely change the skill. The effect still works, but the skill itself becomes unplayable because of the changes. I'll give you an example with vortex. According to the POE ninja it became used 20 times less often after the changes.

It turns out you can spend money, and in the next patch this effect will not be used because the developers will nerf the ability to unplayable state.
"
AnabisB написал:
I'm not talking about a broken MTX. I'm talking about when you buy a skill effect, you buy it because you like to play it. And in the next patch, the developers completely change the skill. The effect still works, but the skill itself becomes unplayable because of the changes. I'll give you an example with vortex. According to the POE ninja it became used 20 times less often after the changes.

It turns out you can spend money, and in the next patch this effect will not be used because the developers will nerf the ability to unplayable state.

Broken has many means. I'm sure no one will come forward and want evidence. No matter how you look at it, the points stay in the store. But fair, it's hard topic, some statement about this from GGG would be nice.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Последняя редакция: Dxt44. Время: 16 марта 2024 г., 4:36:52
"
xEnyCe30 написал:
lol you guys have some nerve. You broke the game and don’t give a sh1t cause you’re to focused on next league and poe2 but you want us to spend money on a game that is a bit better since the latest fix but still broken….wow

You are an angry little boop aren't ya? Then just don't buy
anything lol.
One mistake I think you guys have made twice now with the timing of these sales:

We want to see the transfigured gems BEFORE we buy new cosmetics for them.
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
"
AnabisB написал:

It's completely understandable to feel frustrated when a skill you've invested in needs significant changes, especially if it's a favorite playstyle / you've spent money on mtx. However balance adjustments are necessary to maintain a healthy game like poe which focuses on creating new ways to play, better communication from developers regarding upcoming changes could help players adjust their expectations for sure but this is kind of unavoidable when you're a dev trying to force a meta shift for a skill that's been dominant for multiple league releases.
"
Beta_Wave написал:
"
AnabisB написал:

It's completely understandable to feel frustrated when a skill you've invested in needs significant changes, especially if it's a favorite playstyle / you've spent money on mtx. However balance adjustments are necessary to maintain a healthy game like poe which focuses on creating new ways to play, better communication from developers regarding upcoming changes could help players adjust their expectations for sure but this is kind of unavoidable when you're a dev trying to force a meta shift for a skill that's been dominant for multiple league releases.

Its hilarious to see someone say changes "were needed" and "balances was needed". You must not understand how this works. If they were going for balance, then they would not have such a massive change list every season. They would work the numbers out by now. Its been 17 years dude. They know exactly what they are doing and dont need that many changes simply for the new gems and league mechanic. They change stuff to mix up metas and to get people intrested in other skills. It has almost nothing to do with "balance". Its an arpg. Youre delusional if you think this is not the case.

That guys complaint is absolutely valid. GGG will absolutely "balance" that skill again at some point back to being useful again. So what happened to its previous "balance"? Think this is untrue??? Then why arnt people playing these newly "balanced" skills? Its because THEY SUCK now verses the alternatives and no one is stupid enough to delude themselves into thinking "its just more balanced now" They will SIMPLY go with what is better. Its not balance. Its meta mixing to sell MTX. Dogshit.

We dont need 'more communication' with GGG than STOP NERFING SHIT TO UNFUN LEVELS FORCING US AWAY FROM WHAT WE ENJOY. Bring poorly preforming gems and skill synergies in line and we will buy more MTX and naturally want to explore without feeling COMPLETELY DISCOURAGED to buy MTX because we thinking you're going to nerf it into an unusable state again. We arnt all streamers where each MTX purchase is actually an investment so it doesn't matter.

Nerfs are fine, but also stop letting the game go out of control with power creep. GGG controls this. They know what they are doing. Stop gaslighting people into thinking their fav skill "needed" to be converted into dogshit for xyz reason. Its silly and lame. Bring skills in line and let us have some faith that we can play what we enjoy league to league with MORE options than before not less.

Последняя редакция: Paultimate79. Время: 19 марта 2024 г., 0:13:23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация