GGG Live Announcements

"
TauOrigin написал:
"
lakie92 написал:

You could easily make 40c plus from almost every lab, more at the start when penance brand and caustic arrow were selling for 100c + lmao.

Previously, the maze brought tons of divs, now a person tells me that 40c is a good profit. It looks like trolling.
#

40c almost guaranteed every run, with a decent chance at getting 10+ divs from one run with excceptional proc is better than a couple divs maybe after loads of runs, hoping you have the right helmets for when you do get lucky. Lab was so much better this league.
LOGIN
poe 2 beta delayed, :(
"
TauOrigin написал:
No changes to the Labyrinth?? Did you just kill this content and decide to forget about it?
You killed the labs. In return, we received alternative stones. But who uses them? 2% of the players? Was it worth it?

Also, am I the only one who wants to sleep when I see the gameplay of poe2?
fighting 1-3 mobs is not interesting at all, that's why I don't like the diablo series.
A lot of time is devoted to combat mechanics, but what about the crafting system?
The combination of support gems now resembles three in a row.
Please use the short narrative method as a basis. I don't want anyone to explain these mechanics to me, I want to figure them out on my own while going through the game.
If the drop from each (100?) unique boss is not unique, then there is simply no point in it.

They LITERALLY changed the Lab THIS league... And a vast majority of the players liked it.

Transfigured gems are worth a lot of money.

[Removed by Support]

This mechanic has been in the game since forever, maybe try something new if you're lab running every league since it has been implanted.
Последняя редакция: Jenn_GGG. Время: 21 марта 2024 г., 23:11:33
There's a lot of good stuff in there this time! Happy the beta got delayed, too!

I really like the Necropolis NPC, but I can already tell how annoying that long crafting animation is going to be.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Последняя редакция: Iangyratu. Время: 21 марта 2024 г., 18:22:41
"
lakie92 написал:
is better than a couple divs maybe after loads of runs, hoping you have the right helmets for when you do get lucky

Please stop trolling me. This does not happen if you farm a enchantments.
And no, the fictional 40c are just ridiculous.
Are you talking about the chance to get an Empower or Enlighten? It's not that big. I know that for sure.
[Removed by Support]
"
Frozenpatatoes написал:

They LITERALLY changed the Lab THIS league... And a vast majority of the players liked it.

Transfigured gems are worth a lot of money.

[Removed by Support]

This mechanic has been in the game since forever, maybe try something new if you're lab running every league since it has been implanted.

[Removed by Support]

I've seen a lot of enthusiastic comments about how glad they are that the maze has been destroyed. After all, now you don't have to pay 40 divs for a TS+1 enchant. But at the same time, these same geniuses had to pay 200 divs for the sake of a Charm with a +1 arrow.🤣🤣🤣 It was very funny to watch the antics of these people.
[Removed by Support]
Последняя редакция: Jenn_GGG. Время: 21 марта 2024 г., 23:36:06
"
TauOrigin написал:
No changes to the Labyrinth?? Did you just kill this content and decide ...

What is unusual or shocking about Lab being "killed", nerfed, or even getting deleted ?!
Metamorph got replaced, Perandus and Prophecies removed, and then what happened? do we miss them much nowadays?
Content/league mechanics being reworked or removed is an essential part of POE, veteran players got used to it, while new players have a lot of content to discover and enjoy till some of them get trapped in one single content.
Just dropped by to say this :
Greatest league announcement interview ever. By miles.

Ziggy you absolute sex symbol of a man. Great fkn job. <3
All questions raised in the weeks prior to the announcement were addressed and more. That was amazing.

Also great answers.
Wish that interview could have lasted a bit more to get more from PoE 2 but can't have it all i guess...

:)
More delays D:
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация