Zizaran Interviews Mark Roberts

ggs
Even if they had different cd's. It's a big miss for call to arms gem not working with multiple warcrys

I just wanted to play a slam build without needing to micromanage 8buttons. I was so hyped, now I am not. Rip.
"
iburnbridges написал:
Even if they had different cd's. It's a big miss for call to arms gem not working with multiple warcrys

I just wanted to play a slam build without needing to micromanage 8buttons. I was so hyped, now I am not. Rip.

I think it's possible that Mark misunderstood this.

In the demo video it was triggering more than one warcry, IIRC.
"
Debochado написал:
Delete all yellow beasts button please, it is crazy have to delete yellow beasts one by one.

just sell them and get rich
clicked the twitch link and there was no interview, just the streamer homepage. can't you link the youtube vid instead?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
QQPQ написал:
"
iburnbridges написал:

I think it's possible that Mark misunderstood this.

In the demo video it was triggering more than one warcry, IIRC.

Indeed, but since then the gem has been updated : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3497686
It was changed / nerfed to really do the same since as Call to Arms keynote : Make warcry instant, but you can only use one at a time.

It was really looking forward to a boneshatter of complex trauma with some warcries, but this killed my hyped for it. I tried to micromanage all the warcries, and even with a lot of warcry speed, this is just not worth it.
It's so sad and stupid that mark admitted melee is bad and they're not going to buff or rework melee, even more, they nerf warcries.

So f*ed up man.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация