New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Necropolis

"
Alverath написал:
can we get clarification on the kinetic blast gem? do the explosions work the same way as default KB or are they randomly placed inside the circle?

Judged solely on what has happened in the most recent past... I'd expect that the former is the case. Or did you actually expect to see a version of kinetic blast that could do pack-clear as well as single target against bosses?
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
Where is red gems buff, where is SLAMS buff? I dont understand it.
Looks like they walked back some of the costs involved with Call to Arms. Thank you.

I do need my Cries instant so I will give it a shot, but really wish it were more than this in some way.
I for one will NOT be supporting them this league. as someone who loves the game but plays casually I have found it extremely difficult to play with the constant nerf/buffs to monsters. Im sure this doesnt affect tools like ziz and other full time gamers.... And then the left click button nerf..... God they are trying to lose their fan base before poe2
Melee builds in PEO are like mushrooms...kept in the dark and fed on sh*t.

Honestly, why even have melee in the game at all?

Just as some people prefer minion builds, or traps, or whatever, some of us prefer to play melee builds, and simply don't like the way other builds feel to play.

Why is that so difficult for you guys at GGG to understand?

Последняя редакция: XxGarruKxX. Время: 29 марта 2024 г., 23:42:53
looks like you went way overboard with the PConc of bouncing nerfs
"
Removed
You cannot Cast Supported Triggerable Spells directly

Best change!!!

It was annoying to take out the cast when stunned gem when the boss was barely attacking.

I am happy that it is done for all triggers:
- Cast when Stunned Support
- Cast On Critical Strike Support
- Cast while Channelling Support
- ... wait "cast when damage taken" support is missing in the nodes. Pls add the change to it too if not yet done.
"
CreativeExplorer написал:
"
Removed

Best change!!!

It was annoying to take out the cast when stunned gem when the boss was barely attacking.

- ... wait "cast when damage taken" support is missing in the nodes. Pls add the change to it too if not yet done.

They only removed the text line from description of a gem.You steel woldn't cast iinked skills directly.Sc it will work exactly the same as before.

-"Those old descriptions were leftover from a previous implementation and haven't been necessary for many years, and were inconsistently applied to skills/supports. In 3.24.0, the actual skill popup for a triggered skill will specify that it can't be used directly because it is triggered, and if it is disabled due to having multiple triggers on it, that will also be clearly communicated now, where before it was not."
RAQ https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3497708
"
ScottEvill написал:
"
CreativeExplorer написал:
"
Removed

Best change!!!

They only removed the text line from description of a gem.You steel woldn't cast iinked skills directly.Sc it will work exactly the same as before.

-"Those old descriptions were leftover from a previous implementation and haven't been necessary for many years, and were inconsistently applied to skills/supports. In 3.24.0, the actual skill popup for a triggered skill will specify that it can't be used directly because it is triggered, and if it is disabled due to having multiple triggers on it, that will also be clearly communicated now, where before it was not."
RAQ https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3497708

They should let us cast these attacks manually.. such a missed opportunity to revitalize the melee archetype...

Последняя редакция: ryuukk33. Время: 29 марта 2024 г., 7:19:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация