Necropolis Challenge Rewards

you'd better delete ssf
It was so cool when casual players were able to get tier 1 set. Few leagues ago they removed couple easy challenges and tier 1 came unavailable. e.g. reach level 90.
I think the armour is pretty neat, but I really don't enjoy this trend of the special effects requiring you to have the armour equipped - I am pretty much never gonna use the Affliction ones unless I happen to have a cosmetic set that happens to look good with those items, and the same is gonna happen with this league's set.

The set also is thematically completely unrelated to the league, which is also kinda lame.
Последняя редакция: TrueChaoSxTcS. Время: 27 марта 2024 г., 21:10:15
meh rewards. Not even close to Affliction purple set. Kalandra rewards are still the best imho.
Awesome
"
Andvareel написал:
Cool.
I guess I'll do some of them in hopes that one day you'll finally detach the effects from the items.
Oh, and maybe we can get an ignore phasing effect MTX eventually so I can actually see the MTX. Please?!

Phasing itself has no visual effect. That's a particular source of it you're talking about... I am assuming flask? For example if you are raider and get it from the ascendancy, zero visual.
"
dezcortez написал:
Another tiered armour set? Yawn.

Still getting 40/40 cause I ain't no scrub, but come on GGG. Pets, portals, hideouts, weapon effects, footprints, anything else. We're tired of the tiered armour system.

+1
"
TrueChaoSxTcS написал:
I think the armour is pretty neat, but I really don't enjoy this trend of the special effects requiring you to have the armour equipped - I am pretty much never gonna use the Affliction ones unless I happen to have a cosmetic set that happens to look good with those items, and the same is gonna happen with this league's set.

The set also is thematically completely unrelated to the league, which is also kinda lame.

+1
I really like this one.
i like the lowest set the most, actually.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация