3.24.1 Hotfix

"
Risto1337 написал:
Streamers who abused that bug, acknowledged that it was a bug and even mentioned they'd continue tomorrow

Chris Wilson post on reddit 3 years ago
"If you uncover an exploit in Path of Exile and abuse it for your benefit, we will ban you."

Where are the bans, GGG?

They continuously prove they are liars and prefer a handful of players while making others annoyed, and disappointed. If you buy a 500-1000 bucks pack you are protected. You never be banned. It has been proved many times.
Последняя редакция: yesname. Время: 15 апр. 2024 г., 12:09:51
My only wish is for the corpse types to go away for the “adjacent” corpse, it's hella tedious and isn't there for row and column. This seems oddly inconsistent.
Really should make corpses stackable, that would do wonders for this league.
"
Vigelant13 написал:
What about the constant ping spikes and players kicked out of he game? Whe are you going to fix that? It's affecting the entire community and making the game unplayable. Are you planning a fix on that at all?

You can see the hundreds of posts all over the internet about this. At least write a post to let us know what to expect.

THAT is the fix to that exact same problem xDDD the ghost loot explotion destroyed the servers
These nerfs mid league do not make sense to be honest. Is the goal to lessen the remaining population of players?
i like that people that dont play in partys complain
https://clips.twitch.tv/SucculentAmazingLasagnaVoHiYo-ZlrCyCKRKFmEit5Z

was a lot of drops from 1 mob with a lot of aparitions
How about some buffs / fixes for once instead of just constant nerfs?
Wheres the new scarabs?
Wheres QOL for corpses?
Stop removing every fun thing about this league...
"
yesname написал:
"
Risto1337 написал:
Streamers who abused that bug, acknowledged that it was a bug and even mentioned they'd continue tomorrow

Chris Wilson post on reddit 3 years ago
"If you uncover an exploit in Path of Exile and abuse it for your benefit, we will ban you."

Where are the bans, GGG?

They continuously prove they are liars and prefer a handful of players while making others annoyed, and disappointed. If you buy a 500-1000 bucks pack you are protected. You never be banned. It has been proved many times.

I guess there's why the saying "abuse early, abuse often". No fear of consequences because everyone knows nothing will happen to you

You can completely crash the uniques market just 3 weeks into the league through exploits, make big ticket T0 items cost almost nothing, walk away scotch free and RMT the currency or use it to tank the economy even further through new strats

absurd :D
This is gonna be a long post but as someone who enjoys PoE and works a full time job on the side I want to provide some feedback in regards of these "hotfixes" and the current state of the game. I'm giving this feedback in hope of the game state getting better, because I like PoE as a game.

Nerfing and all is fine to keep the balance of the game and it should be balanced, but with the currency that is already out there the balance is already damaged.

I see multiple ways of fixing this problem, some are less relevant today and some are more. Some would most likely be "unfair" but I'd just like to share some ideas. I'm simply gonna state some "solutions" that may or may not be bad, from a constructive view point.

1. Make bug abuse a ban-able offense

I've seen games where bug abuse is a ban-able offense, of course this might be unfair to some players. If a player abuses a bug knowing that they are, that would be ban-able, as it ruins the game state for other players. Of course, this can be hard to determine which goes to point 2.

2. Do a roll-back for the characters that benefit from the bug

Right now it's kinda too late and would most likely create too much work, and this too could affect alot of players badly. It should be done only for those players who benefit from the "bug", then again, it could be hard to deal with all the items traded in between and I'm sure most of those players would not agree with this. Either way, something to keep in mind for the future.

3. Increase general drop rates

I believe for alot of players, including me this would make the rest of the league more enjoyable. Increase ALL drop rates for all league and non-league mechanics would make the game more enjoyable. It would allow players today to catch up to a certain degree to the market values.

For example Harbingers are pretty bad right now if you look at the value of the currency, let's not even talk about expedition after the stacked decks became super rare from Tujen. I get more currency running T7 maps than doing expedition and I'm not even joking. My point is make it worthwhile to do other content.

If not all mechanics at least increase the rates of Necropolis drop rates. Personally I think this makes more sense as we are getting closer to PoE 2, there is a chance PoE will still be alive by then, but the contrast of the drops from Affliction league where anyone could get their hands on a mirror with some effort and now, is immeasurable. On top of it you see videos of people dropping mage bloods every map and stacks of mirrors and that the next day is removed for everyone else.

4. Update the drop rates based on the current market values

As the title says, this means that there is a sort of "catch-up" system. This includes all players even existing ones, causing players who started early to still have an advantage, but it lets someone who is late into the league to be able to catch up as well. Also something to think about in the future.

///

As a last note,

I do think GGG has made a great game and I appreciate the work put into your games a lot. I however wish you'd be more fair to the larger player base that could not benefit from these "bugs" and if you can't deal with the aftereffects, make a change to the current game state. Even the players who had abused these "Bugs" I'm sure most won't be satisfied going back to the "regular farm" after these bugs fixes. In the end it removes the fun from the game.

I wish you all a great day and thank you for reading. :)
Последняя редакция: Hefrokk. Время: 15 апр. 2024 г., 14:16:01
I think the whole "more people in party" equals "MORE LOOT" is wrong.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация