Season Two, Event 89: 90 Min Fixed Seed Solo

why THE FUCK is the mini-map revealed? the whole point of these was to show who is the fastest without factoring in mob rng. this gives us a chance to see who actually knows the map gens better and who can level fastest because we all have the same maps. why the fuck did you reveal the mini-map?
"
Therealshotzz написал:
there arent any maphack racers, lol.
atleast not at the top ;)

Not ALL top players are streamers
Последняя редакция: IamtheAxeMan. Время: 7 мая 2013 г., 19:50:25
"
Vypur написал:
why THE FUCK is the mini-map revealed? the whole point of these was to show who is the fastest without factoring in mob rng. this gives us a chance to see who actually knows the map gens better and who can level fastest because we all have the same maps. why the fuck did you reveal the mini-map?

Firstly, we have to keep in mind that not all races are meant to be equal. Standard races are meant to test a little of everything, but custom ones focus on different aspect.

In this race, map layout (hence finding exit too) is to be removed as a factor. So it's a competition of other factors, but not map. Knowing map gen, as you claim, should not be a factor in this race.

If you think you have an advantage there, do it in other races.
"
Vypur написал:
who actually knows the map gens better

"
Vypur написал:
who can level fastest

Oh wait, i thought that is the key to success in regular races.
Closed beta member since 0.9.10f - 22nd of june 2012.
"
Vypur написал:

no it isnt. the fixed seed races have like 5 races with exactly the same map. if it wasnt revealed, the next 4 basically were by memory. that is not the point of these races. you are wrong. go home
I am increasingly suspicious of people hacking in races...

At least in this mode one can be sure that one of the advantages of these monkeys is gone...
I think all of you don't know the meaning of "Hack"
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Didn't work so much FAIL haha :D
Stay awhile and listen!
Minimap is not revealed for me. I imagine it is the same for other people as well, no?
"
Temudjin написал:
Minimap is not revealed for me. I imagine it is the same for other people as well, no?

Not working here either.
Guys in global chat say it's supposed to be revealed only on new instances and say we are retarded for not getting it. IMO it's not working as intended as it was supposed to be FULLY revealed from the start (new instances are revealed only where you traveled before).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация