Season Two, Event 156: 1 Hour Lethal Ancestral Cutthroat Turbo Immolation Famine Party

mud flats & oozeback happened twice to us (parting with friends discovering cutthroat), it was fun despite our slow rythm and we died before the end, not many kills either
I won a quill rain with two points :v

Последняя редакция: Skyl3lazer. Время: 20 мая 2013 г., 21:15:34
"
Hilbert написал:
Demi again in a mode I hate -,-. Was hilarious to kill off players at ledge. We invaded an instance but it was a trap so we trapped them and let monsters finish the rest.

Donating it to ryder.

Contra of this race:

Remove fucking Oozeback give give 1000% hp but lethal no thx. Or at last remove cold damage so players can get way.
We had 2 flats attempts and 4 times one of us got killed by oozeback.

If would be so much better if lethal started at rocky climb or prison.
It's no fun if 95% of the players don't make it past flats.

It is fun to have the challenge constantly, I think it is fine as is.
I won onyx amulet with 3 points, came in as 8th duelsit:0. Not to bad for first time event.

Tho i almost died to one lvl 5 dick trying to permafreeze me:) to bad he failed
Why cant i find myself in the list both here and the race after (135min solo)? Is there any requirements besides log in the race? Only those alive in hardcore appear in the list?
tks and sorry if the answer was obvious. Just joined the game.

And how do u go sooooooo amazingly fast to levels 7 8...10!? I reach 5 and cant imagine going that high. The best strategy is to rush to new areas and bosses wo killing any monster in terraces and tidal island?

tks again :)
Последняя редакция: fsbmesquita. Время: 21 мая 2013 г., 15:57:10
"
fsbmesquita написал:
Why cant i find myself in the list both here and the race after (135min solo)? Is there any requirements besides log in the race? Only those alive in hardcore appear in the list?
tks and sorry if the answer was obvious. Just joined the game.

And how do u go sooooooo amazingly fast to levels 7 8...10!? I reach 5 and cant imagine going that high. The best strategy is to rush to new areas and bosses wo killing any monster in terraces and tidal island?

tks again :)

You ahve to be alive for your char to count. if you die at say, lvl 6, then it acts like you are never there. So just live:)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация