Season Two, Event 171: 1 Hour No Projectile Cutthroat Solo

would be so much cooler if you could see the kill count

most fun race i've ever done.. and i've done alot

doing merveil just to go kill goratha during his cave point farm was the highlight of my race

shame i couldn't find dominion in time

thanks to all victims for the gear
IGN : asdfman
Последняя редакция: asdfman. Время: 23 мая 2013 г., 9:23:25
Just realized I missed this.... Anyways I would only have like 10 mins to play it if I started... bad luck for me :/.
"
boof написал:

I agree, the people still farming sidequest points and going for max level are mouthbreathers.
As for 10s killing 1s, that's pretty low of them but what can ya do, that will happen in SC or HC.

Yes, sure you gonna die again but you don't have to reroll all over again. Giving points in CT races just killed half the fun because the requirments to get them is still gettin certain level, lame... Ranking should be based on xp from kills in some manner, but oh well can only hope of it I suppose.
"
asdfman написал:

doing merveil just to go kill goratha during his cave point farm was the highlight of my race

Sad panda. I just looked at the race results. I was looking at top 10 duelist and had no idea! Was doing great just going slow - level 9 or so in prisoners gate 40 minutes in. Figured I'd hit level 11. WHAM. Duelist leap slams me out of no where while I'm shocked trying not to die to a mob. Well played ser, well played. I don't know who you are, what level you were, or what gear you had, but the last laughs on you because I had absolutely nothing valuable on me. No rares and currency poor.

If you remember this, let me know who you were so I can find you next CT. And likely die again. IGN for the race was EcthelTheGreatnPowerful.
Suggestion Thread: Race of the Day
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/617940
"
asdfman написал:
would be so much cooler if you could see the kill count

most fun race i've ever done.. and i've done alot

Ha! Was wondering who tracked him down!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация