Miscellaneous News

I want it nowwwwwww. gimmi
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
"
kyoritsu написал:
"
blackspiral написал:

Excuse me here, but are you serious ?
Honestly I cant believe this comment. If Path of Exile is failing in endgame content then I really dont know what you expect from a ARPG.
This is a game with weekly updates. Of course, not every update can be a new act for you to enjoy, but they keep adding new items, balancing skills, new prizes for races, and so on.

People complaining about microtransactions ? Really ? So you are able to enjoy the game completely for free yet you find insulting the devs for trying a way to make money without taking the game into a p2w situation.

Its pretty clear to me, everytime I read the news or updates that GGG is working hard to deliver great content and I find their honesty refreshing, to say the least.

After the biggest letdown in history of ARPG that was D3 (sadly I had to name it), players having the chance to play POE feels almost like poetic justice.

And please, stop saying that people suddenly stop playing the game cause of the "endgame", orb mechanics, etc. I didnt run a poll with the community but Im sure that people also stop playing POE just because they simply get bored and move to other games or just taking a break.

Do you know what arpg is all about? Nope, aint about grinding for levels, 25+ currency that act as gold. Yep mate this aint arpg this is F2P game MMO style.
LMAO
You have NO clue what a arpg is ...LMAO
glad to read u got another person working with you always good to here.

helms look great.
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
"
tat0010 написал:
"
kyoritsu написал:
"
blackspiral написал:

Excuse me here, but are you serious ?
Honestly I cant believe this comment. If Path of Exile is failing in endgame content then I really dont know what you expect from a ARPG.
This is a game with weekly updates. Of course, not every update can be a new act for you to enjoy, but they keep adding new items, balancing skills, new prizes for races, and so on.

People complaining about microtransactions ? Really ? So you are able to enjoy the game completely for free yet you find insulting the devs for trying a way to make money without taking the game into a p2w situation.

Its pretty clear to me, everytime I read the news or updates that GGG is working hard to deliver great content and I find their honesty refreshing, to say the least.

After the biggest letdown in history of ARPG that was D3 (sadly I had to name it), players having the chance to play POE feels almost like poetic justice.

And please, stop saying that people suddenly stop playing the game cause of the "endgame", orb mechanics, etc. I didnt run a poll with the community but Im sure that people also stop playing POE just because they simply get bored and move to other games or just taking a break.

Do you know what arpg is all about? Nope, aint about grinding for levels, 25+ currency that act as gold. Yep mate this aint arpg this is F2P game MMO style.
LMAO
You have NO clue what a arpg is ...LMAO

I've no clue what ARPG is? Please tell me what arpg is. Did you even played Daiblo LMAO. Do you know what is to level to 90 withing a week before the nerf? Go check D2, we had ladder reset few days ago. Go check what arpg is all about.
IGN - Burq
Последняя редакция: kyoritsu. Время: 17 мая 2013 г., 16:58:01
CHris give me MAPS!! :D:D
Need 100
"
If you have...stopped playing PoE, June is going to be an awesome month . We're very keen to announce further information on this soon.

Curious to see if the info will give me the enthusiasm to try playing again.

PoE has a lot going for it, I'm just not the sort of player that enjoys the lack of useable drops (level 40-67 with nothing) thus have to trade.

"economy to protect" while allowing/promoting mulitclient/multiboxing use. No simple protection to stop client running more than once and threads with people boasting about how much better and richer they are by running mulitclients/multiboxing ignored, so guess GGG is happy with these players unbalancing the so called economy by gaining currency way faster than any other player.

Also crafting making items unusable till loads more currency gambled on them most of the time.
Последняя редакция: Jaknet. Время: 17 мая 2013 г., 18:29:11
I'm wondering what v0.11's secret is. Is it:

- Complete overhaul of Act 1, 2 or both?
- Major Skill Tree changes?
- Pants?
- Custom Leagues?
- New Leagues?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
D2...is a great arpg, for ten years ago. played tons of it until it just became a hack/bot fest. POE amd D3 are great ARPG. People just want to cry to much this day and age. To many entitlement babies around the net. LMAO

GGG is doing great work.
"
tat0010 написал:
D2...is a great arpg, for ten years ago.

For 10 years ago? I was still playing last year...

"
tat0010 написал:
GGG is doing great work.

Absolutely and its amazing how they keep improving the game every week.
I'm so excited about the 0.11.0 patch i can't wait.

Chris: Can you confirm that there will be changes to the UI?
IGN:NiteSlacker

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация