Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

Your mommy's credit card joke is stupid...Who has a credit card with high enough limit to allow a 12,500$ purchase? Moreso, if I did have one, it would be in a safe and not where a kid could just get ahold of it...
ign: Vixien
I liked that joke, the ruler of wraeclast pic :)
✠ ✠
charan jay "moneybags" demyr
"
vixien написал:
Your mommy's credit card joke is stupid...Who has a credit card with high enough limit to allow a 12,500$ purchase? Moreso, if I did have one, it would be in a safe and not where a kid could just get ahold of it...

I work in a popular retail store in a very well off area, and we often have people come in and drop between $15-40,000 on their black cards. It happens.

Anyways GG Charan! Idk where you work, but will you hire me? I need that kinda money.
If someone wants to donate that much, more power to them. That's their hard earned money.

Here's hoping Ben Bernanke craters the USD sooner, so we can all become Rulers too!
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
Charan написал:
"
Shagsbeard написал:
There are plenty of people for whom $12,500 is a drop in the bucket.

I would not want to meet such a person.

ps I didn't pay with credit card. mine has a significantly lower limit than that!

lol I thought you were that guy

how much does it cost to get off probation?
SOMETIMES

Скрытый текст
speak it loud with anger and with the wish to cure stupidity with violence

Warmey that goes to you

What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Последняя редакция: Spysong192. Время: 7 июня 2013 г., 21:22:16
"
EomMage написал:
"
Charan написал:
"
Shagsbeard написал:
There are plenty of people for whom $12,500 is a drop in the bucket.

I would not want to meet such a person.

ps I didn't pay with credit card. mine has a significantly lower limit than that!

lol I thought you were that guy

how much does it cost to get off probation?

It's the same guy alright.
IGN: Ironmallet
We need to encourage people to buy the $12,500 pack, not make fun of them. More money for GGG = better game!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация