New Video: Dyadus Detonate Dead [The Dyadus Thread]

"
Sheriff_K написал:
I'm personally crossing my fingers that Dyadus goes Legacy in 1.2, the same way that Pillar, Ungil's, and Kaom's Primacy did, ie. buffed.

Dyadus got hurt really badly with the DoT rework, as it was balance-tested prior to it. So I'm hoping that GGG will make another pass at it, and balance it accordingly..

Because as it stands, as sad as it may be, this gem of a Unique is completely obsolete in every way possible; mostly due to Doryani's Catalyst being better than it for nearly everything you could consider using Dyadus for... :'(

Thanks Sheriff! I doubt they will since that opens up the doors to a whole host of other supporters demanding their uniques get reworked as well, but here's hoping :)
"
Sheriff_K написал:
...this gem of a Unique is completely obsolete in every way possible; mostly due to Doryani's Catalyst being better than it for nearly everything you could consider using Dyadus for...

I'm actually using both Dyadus and Doryani's Catalyst in a dual-wield Molten Strike/Dom Blow build. I think the two weapons complement each other very well, with Dyadus in main-hand and Doryani's in off-hand. In Doryani's I have this combo:

Molten Strike - WED - Chance to Ignite - Ele Prolif + Herald of Ash

This gives me close to the same average fire damage from each weapon. Total chance to ignite is 66% and attack rate is 2.5 APS.

To take advantage of Dyadus' +40% burn damage on chilled foes, I use this combo (after igniting a pack with Molten Strike):

Cyclone - Added Cold Dmg - Curse on Hit - Vulnerability

With Cyclone's meat grinder action, you don't need a long-lasting chill to reap Dyadus' burn damage boost. That plus Vulnerability chews up the mobs' life bars so fast it can be tricky to switch to Dom Blow just in time to make the kill.

Последняя редакция: RogueMage. Время: 19 окт. 2014 г., 15:13:01

Hello, pals!
I have come up with a dual wield lacerate Dyadus build. My reddit thread
Ascendant - Dual dyadus crit lacerate coc Arc; EE, EB, MOM, ZO

The idea behind it is to scale both attack and spell damage through elemental damage nodes and gear.
Why even bother with CoC Arc you can ask? That's because lacerate has a specific attack pattern due to which enemies often will be hit twice in the row by the same element. CoC Arc will add the third element into that attack pattern, allowing the full use of a powerful EE keystone passive and also allowing to shock enemies, increasing damage they take.

Hierophant sub-ascendancy can be used to gain two totems in helmet for additional damage vs tough bosses. Flameblast is probably the best choice for that, since it doesn't hit often.

Other sub-ascendancies can be used as well, but assassin is a must have.

The tree.

Jewel slots are for ele damage, attack speed and life increases.

The only uniques that I see required are Dyadus axes and Geofri's sanctuary armor for ZO.
Dyadian dawn belt should be really good as well.
Defence is high hp pool, freeze status ailment, aura temporal chains, arctic armour and high movement speed.

Lacerate links: Lacerate+coc+arc+inc crit strikes+inc crit damage.
Power charge generation: aura assassin's mark, CWDT+PCoC+blade vortex+blind.
Bandits: Oak, Kraityn, Alira.

So, will this work out? I'm little worried that this char will have low crit chance (should be around 72% against non curse resistant enemies) and low accuracy.

Unfortunately I won't be able to test it any time soon since I moved to live and work in another city and I don't have a decent PC here yet. If you like this build feel free to test it!
Последняя редакция: First_Citizen. Время: 13 сент. 2016 г., 6:10:44
Cool, thanks for theorycrafting this out First Citizen! :D I do think crit would be difficult for Dyadus, but would be interested to see how it goes :)
I think that is a pretty interesting build. If you are going CoC tho with Dyadus low crit I would switch to start Assassin. Then you can get some crit going. Other problem with build is no real scaling of damage through auras/heralds since you are using 3 elements and going EE. Going to have to use Haste. Seems pretty weird which I like but I'd be willing to test tho after league :(

dlrr I like your axe
I need a signature to look legit
Последняя редакция: Hunt8722. Время: 15 сент. 2016 г., 21:01:12
Even though it might work out id say itll work better without using dyadus. Sadly thats the case for most builds. I tried to make a dual dyadus lacerate elementalist work last league and it just wasnt good enough.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация