Diamond Flasks are back in 0.11.1

YEAH! They're back :) I never actually got to really use them in CB because I was a super noob back then. I know what I'm rolling next now :)
on 0.11 changed from crit build.. :S
Hmm, lets make some calc:

If you have 45% critchance and 300% critdamage, your DPS will increase by ~31% as your critchances goes from 45%->~69%

I guess the higher your crit spec is the more effective the Dia Flask will become, so lets assume something more extreme:

50% CC and 500% CD with critical weakness.

CW will increase those stats to 60%/900%

and flask will improve the DPS by ~61% if I am not wrong.

The impact of the lucky stats is definitly pretty good!
Also you have to keep in mind that you gain more status ailments and more smoothness in damage which actually improves your EDPS(effective DPS) + more armor penetration

Don't use it if you don't like it. I don't know why people are so disturbed by what others are doing.

If you are constantly worried about others doing more dps than you are, this game is not for you. That stuff belongs in MMO.
If i cast a spork totem under the flask's effect will the totem shoot at increased crit chance until it's destroyed, or it's automatically adapting to players current crit chance?
In first case it would be way OP for totem users.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
I'm interested in how people will use Diamond Flasks when they're also using Power Charges. Would they use the flask early and make it easier to build up to 6-9 charges, or use it once they reach max charges to maintain them at max number? Perhaps both...
"
Don't use it if you don't like it. I don't know why people are so disturbed by what others are doing.

If you are constantly worried about others doing more dps than you are, this game is not for you. That stuff belongs in MMO.

yet another of these..

if a game has a) economy b) ladder c) has content available depending on stuff that you can trade

actions of other DO impact me in a direct way. if there are some players that decide to follow the cheeziest path available - FP / LA / Spork /whatever and because of benefits they bring are able to corner market/dictate prices on gear required to explore content (you cannot do it with drops in a reasonable time) then they directly affect me.

Diamond Flasks promote these cheezy builds even more than other builds. I dont like it. This game had a potential to not be a D3, but with this change it will be the same - you WW Barb or you are the looser. Are there any other builds besides LA/FP/Spork that benefit hugely from these flasks? Because it seems that any build with very fast attack speed/multihit and based on status aliments will benefit WAAAAAY more than lets say.. any melee build (most melee players use resolute technique anyway..)

I dont like this change.. already OP/prevailing builds do not need any more help and while this will help underdogs like phys builds it will help the cookieutters even more - widening the gap.

Maybe make it so it affects only melee attacks or non-spells?

So with rolling twice is this basically doubling your chance to crit? So if my chance was 50% it would become 75%?

Edit: sidtherat, Lightning arrow is not a crit build. It actually uses resolute technique too. If you want a crit melee go here

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/42623/
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Последняя редакция: Necrogue. Время: 19 июня 2013 г., 2:32:49
Casters get to roll crit and if they rolled it they receive crit. Attackers on the other hand have to confirm crit with a second hit roll. Devs pls consider giving this crit lucky bonus also to a crit confirming second hit check if the balance allows it.
nice!

BTW, are we ever gonna get rare/unique flasks?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация