[1.1] Davos Seaworth's Elemental Split Arrow Build - Solo every map with ease!

This build is pretty much exacly the same as the elemental buzzsaw build in the scion sub forum.

What i mean by this is that most of the killing power comes from wrath and anger auras not the weapon's damage.
So just like the buzzsaw for best efficiency investing in the fastest weapon you can find should yield the best results. A bonus if the weapon also has elemental damage as well.

The gear would look very much alike too. Just replace spectal throw with split arrow and stack Life, resistances, armour/eva, wed/flat ele dmg and as much attack speed on gloves as possible. Using haste aura would probably add a lot of damage too. If it is possible.

Good first charachter build.
could some one tell me what are the major passive skill in the tree i need to get first?

I am lvl 26 atm was wonering what i should get first and last?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 написал:
could some one tell me what are the major passive skill in the tree i need to get first?

I am lvl 26 atm was wonering what i should get first and last?!

Check the guide. It's all there.
"
kompaniet написал:
This build is pretty much exacly the same as the elemental buzzsaw build in the scion sub forum.

What i mean by this is that most of the killing power comes from wrath and anger auras not the weapon's damage.
So just like the buzzsaw for best efficiency investing in the fastest weapon you can find should yield the best results. A bonus if the weapon also has elemental damage as well.

The gear would look very much alike too. Just replace spectal throw with split arrow and stack Life, resistances, armour/eva, wed/flat ele dmg and as much attack speed on gloves as possible. Using haste aura would probably add a lot of damage too. If it is possible.

Good first charachter build.

Saying that makes me wonder.. Out of this and Elemental Buzzsaw, what are the differences? Like, which build is better at what.
They look very similar to me. One uses a bow. The other uses a sword. Principle is the same.
What all of those builds involve is attack speed, aura nodes and spells that can hit as often as possible to shock stack. They are going to be fairly the same. Even Three Dragons Incinerate has the same principle. Attack fast, shock often, deal shittons of damage as quickly as possible.
Garrison - Closed beta Elemental Cleave DW Duelist
Could you update the skill trees please?
Got a level 85 with pretty good gear, with this build. The boss I find very hard, is the Jungle Valley boss(based on the Weaver) Spawn adds nonstop. So many that I Can't damage the boss itself, even with split arrow 6L. According to your statement, I'm doing something wrong :p
Последняя редакция: Kadivh. Время: 8 авг. 2014 г., 22:34:26
Yo, I think 1.2 is going to kill this build, Static Blows is now way too far away for us to get without burning too many travel nodes.

That said, I think a Scion or Shadow should be able to run it.
I'm new to the game and have decided to go down the Duelist/Bow/Split Arrow path. My planned build doesn't focus on elemental. I'm still in normal, picking up gear as I go and have no idea what to expect closer to end game. Here's my planned tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwB5wTkBS0FtQthD6sUIBcdGJEY2xmKGbQb-iFgIuol3yaVKLUpLipbLOktgzB1MgkyfjboOlJAoEZpSshQR1M1VUtWBFivWlJbr18_X-FgS2FSYeJrJGxGbWxte26qcmxyqXTtdPF10HfUeA1463loeu98uHzZfXWGYIbOjX6V6ZcGl7SazJstm12btZ65ns2hIqJApBmnMKiaqW6surEwsw61SLXyt7a7476KvqfBBMSiytPNmM3q0hnSIdN-1tHcgt0N3sbe9uHa5wrndOjW6hjqYu9O73rxrPKX9Pj3Mve--Ov5Vvqx_MX-uv-w

I'd welcome any criticism or feedback. Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация