Cyclone/Multistrike is amazing ( oh, but the desync)

"
Old. Build (5Lchest)
Cayclone + Multistrike + Mellee Phsical Damage + Melee Splash + Life on Hit

I tried melee splash with cyclone and it did not register, have to try again maybe a bug.
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
"
BrianWeissman написал:
On top of that, it's a seriously underrated skill, especially with the buffs to melee survivability.

I don't mean to be rude, but I laughed reading that comment. Maybe you can elaborate as to the buffs implemented that improves melee survivability? If not, these feels like a troll post.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
BrianWeissman написал:
Cyclone is without a doubt, my favorite skill in all of Path of Exile. I spent countless hours whirling merrily around Act 4 in Classic D2, so the skill evokes powerful nostalgia. On top of that, it's a seriously underrated skill, especially with the buffs to melee survivability.

I have a level 80 1-handed Axe-using Cyclone Duelist who absolutely destroys end game content. My gear isn't even all that amazing: 65ish resists, 3500 life, 3500 armor. But my damage is so high that mobs just disentegrate, and the insane attack speed of my Cyclone keeps me at full life and mana pretty much constantly.

If you haven't tried it recently, Cyclone is worth a second look. It should not be dismissed.

Love how he completely ignored the "desync" aspect of the topic...

Although that makes sense since they've been basically ignoring it since Alpha...
"
BrianWeissman написал:
Cyclone is without a doubt, my favorite skill in all of Path of Exile. I spent countless hours whirling merrily around Act 4 in Classic D2, so the skill evokes powerful nostalgia. On top of that, it's a seriously underrated skill, especially with the buffs to melee survivability.

I have a level 80 1-handed Axe-using Cyclone Duelist who absolutely destroys end game content. My gear isn't even all that amazing: 65ish resists, 3500 life, 3500 armor. But my damage is so high that mobs just disentegrate, and the insane attack speed of my Cyclone keeps me at full life and mana pretty much constantly.

If you haven't tried it recently, Cyclone is worth a second look. It should not be dismissed.

And how does that life+armor do for you on hard hitting physical bosses? Or do you just avoid those like every other melee? Not trying to be a smartass. Honestly curious with those stats how you do against things that will 1-2 shot you.
"
justinloase написал:
"
Old. Build (5Lchest)
Cayclone + Multistrike + Mellee Phsical Damage + Melee Splash + Life on Hit

I tried melee splash with cyclone and it did not register, have to try again maybe a bug.

Melee splash only works on single target skills if I'm not mistaken?
"
mrmagikboy написал:
I seriously think that the tool tip dps for cyclone is incorrect. Mine says 6.3k, but it feels much much higher. I shred right through packs like butter.

Cyclone hits at double your normal attack speed. I don't know if the tooltip takes account of this.

"
xenogias написал:
Melee splash only works on single target skills if I'm not mistaken?

Yup. Cyclone is already an AoE. If you want a larger AoE you need to use increased AoE, get AoE passives, and/or increase your melee weapon range.
Последняя редакция: Incompetent. Время: 20 июня 2013 г., 22:54:47
Yea I miss cyclone...was real fun..but I wanted to level past 60. If they ever get rid of xp loss at death in softcore i'd love to go back to melee characters and remake a cyclone character, desync makes this build useless if you want to at least reach lvl 70 as melee.
Последняя редакция: oreo1981. Время: 21 июня 2013 г., 0:21:11
Good tip with the health bars for quickly identifying desync. Now I just need some macro-software which let me hit /oos instantly whenever it's needed.. Sometimes you notice the desync a bit too late and you quickly try to type /oos.. but instead you enter (oos (or something similar).. and everything goes to hell..
Any news about desync/cyclone?

It's one of the best skill in the game, but impossible to play.
IGN: GyFolks / guicorky / ZevsMightyThunder / UltimateMakeover
Multistrike does work well and kills faster,it's like chain for Cyclone but it also gets messy if there are enemies all over the place and can get you killed.It's not just the desync but that it drags you back into the enemies even when you don't want to as it's interpretable.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация