The Infernal Blow HEAVY METAL Marauder - Build Guide (1.1 Updated!)

I was hoping for an update to this as well before respecing, but got impatient. This is my tree atm...

Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0Jlg4UDjwS4RQgFE0UUhRxGJEZ6Ro4GlUhNCcgJy8ppS3SMok0jjboOtg7Oz38R35OKlBHUeZUSVbZVw1X4lhjWfNfP2BLYJFgxGEhZKNlTWn-ah5qk25pcql07XdTd-V673zZgziDsYTZhO-GO4dqjM-QVZBskc6ZK57Fns2fy6IApKynMKeEqBipaKmUrKq0L7ZBu-28n72BvqfAD8AaxtjLQ9Ih0k3V7d7B45_rCew47w7vfPIv9kj3Mv_T

I am level 82. I have a 5L Marohi with lvl 19 Infernal Blow, Added Fire Damage, Melee Physical Damage, Multistrike, and Melee Splash.

Infernal Blow DPS - Prepatch was 9353
Infernal Blow DPS - Postpatch is 13,999.7

Leap Slam DPS - Prepatch was 2645.9
Leap Slam DPS - Postpatch is 4116.2

If I run lvl 15 Hatred my Infernal Blow gets up to 17,512.3

My life was 4079 and is now 4440.

The big negative for my build was a drop in Armor. I went from 6849(40%) to 5066(33%).

I am currently using Carcass Jack as my body armor and could increase my Armor with something else but I wanted to get the 20% Increased Radius of Area Skills and 12% Increased Area Damage. When I take the chest off though, the dps doesnt change with my Infernal Blow. So I am wondering now if Carcass Jack doesnt work with it? Maybe not since Melee Splash is what is making it AOE. Anyone know? I am debating about switching to Belly of the Beast. I would take my life total to 4,971.

I havent played a ton with him yet, but he definitely seems much better. I always thought DPS was his biggest issue and a near 50% increase helps. 5 more spec points could net me an additional 25% Max Life with my current tree. I think that is where I am going next.
Последняя редакция: MadHookUp. Время: 25 авг. 2014 г., 14:31:16
"
MadHookUp написал:
I am currently using Carcass Jack as my body armor and could increase my Armor with something else but I wanted to get the 20% Increased Radius of Area Skills and 12% Increased Area Damage. When I take the chest off though, the dps doesnt change with my Infernal Blow. So I am wondering now if Carcass Jack doesnt work with it? Maybe not since Melee Splash is what is making it AOE.

I think it should work, since the passive notable Amplify works too (at least Ziggy states in this guide that it does).

I also had the idea to use Carcass Jack, since I found it and thought it fits this build very well.
I'm just wondering how to make it work in a strength-heavy build like this. What did you slot in it?
I know I can tell Vorici that I need at least three red sockets, but the others will surely turn out green or even blue, won't they?

Also: thanks for this guide Ziggy, and for your coverage in general. Any chance for an update of this one? ;-)
Is there a new update coming for this build?
Here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GJcAJW9PAWJtzrRM7NjltOfBznaRGSDx3dec81q3ZSk/edit#gid=0

No updated video yet though..
I like this build !! neeed update plzzz
Can anybody update this build to 1.3?
I need to update 1.3 for this build too!
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAPfxYY8bYjM_2SF8_UEfvDhQg8i8aPrvtkc5XDdIhtC9R5uoY-OtBPyE0nsV82fcywBpZ86yqcqmQVRo4Jy_sODrYLdJ35TKJgKRV1mTnFy_60mae42oWb-98PAWaO4KbBLOiAOFz8B-fy6cwns0UTQHn_Eu8nzboYSEaVWSjEuEFLXrvdO2E72BLKaVOKrZBQzEbyKmUeHqpJ4TZvqfAZuRRh2oYkUd-vTZlTXasz3426SSqggfyQSkufLjxrMCmB3XcPSFVXhMnIIoiLPt7jHdTOzs=

You guys could try this for a 1.3 update. I didn't make it but it looks good to me.
The planes and trains are to blame
Ziggy we need the update for 1.3 Patch! Please mate. When I created this class for ambush league I liked it so very much.
After league ended I took a break from the game and now I need to use 106 Skill Points for my IB Marauder and start owning stuff again with your awesome Build. I kind of don't want to let this class go!

Truly appreciate your insight on this game and your guide making abilities.

Thanks,

RoCCocheLLo.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация