Season Four, Event 100: 1 Hour Multiproj Endless Ledge

Second zone had pulse cultists, fireball goats and double exploders, which made for some pretty slow going with only the starter bow. Third zone provided a quiver, double irons, a coral amulet, rare torso/boots and a couple trans, which got me to the 40 min mark where these dropped in the same instance:

Caught up pretty quick from there. Also found numerous orbs i never had a use for:

Never had viable targets for the two chaos, and they both dropped in the first zone too. Rng a-trollin. Then again, i cant complain about that longbow roll or all the rares that dropped with life and resists. Come to think of it, everything i could have wanted dropped except targets for those chaos orbs. Could use to see that sort of rng in signature events!

GG all, see you next race.

IGN: KoTao
Последняя редакция: KoTao. Время: 25 сент. 2013 г., 7:14:56
Dogs! Dogs everywhere!

This was in my last zone. Those are both rares, ran out of pots fighting them. Couldn't run by as beyond lay Kuduku with a metric clusterfuckton of gmp death with it. Kept running into them as I was trying to kite because I kept missing my targeting, which didn't help.

Died on my first character in the first zone trying to just sprint by Kuduku. Got insta zapped instead.

I had a 15%q composite that I alched, but found this one which was an upgrade. Should've kept the alched bow, it was worth of an alch hall of shame spot.

Последняя редакция: boof. Время: 25 сент. 2013 г., 7:17:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация