Release News Coverage and Press Trip

an amazing task has been completed . rejoice and celebrate , you are amazing :D
"
gabbergandalf написал:
Hmm,

i thought there will be a REAL release of the game, i mean the complete game, not only the rest of act 3. That is what i understand about "full release".

I was wondering about, that there will be an release in such a short time and we as beta tester didn`t test the new content since yet. So it`s a little bit disappointing for me in the first moment. But nice to hear that the rest of act 3 seems to be bigger than i guessed.

I´m glad of the new content and hope, that the levels of maps and new areas will be increased, so that leveling on 85+ getting more fun.

What were you thinking would be the real release? Acts 4-10?
Will the full release be available in different languages at launch or will it first get released in english and the support for other languages will come much later?
"
Lord_of_Error написал:
"
gabbergandalf написал:
Hmm,

i thought there will be a REAL release of the game, i mean the complete game, not only the rest of act 3. That is what i understand about "full release".

I was wondering about, that there will be an release in such a short time and we as beta tester didn`t test the new content since yet. So it`s a little bit disappointing for me in the first moment. But nice to hear that the rest of act 3 seems to be bigger than i guessed.

I´m glad of the new content and hope, that the levels of maps and new areas will be increased, so that leveling on 85+ getting more fun.

What were you thinking would be the real release? Acts 4-10?

the finished game will have 4 acts, right? ...but yes, like i have written full release if the game is fully developed. but i can also understand that ggg needs to get out of beta to get contracts with companies, more players, more attention in public etc...
Последняя редакция: gabbergandalf. Время: 19 сент. 2013 г., 11:08:38
Exciting.
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
"
PabloCappone написал:
"
braincrash написал:
Is the never ending loading time been addressed in the release?

One of the reason why I don't play PoE anymore.

I load in seconds... always..

It take seconds for me too... 70 to be precise...

To have a comparison Diablo 3 load in less than 30 seconds (log-in included).
Any chance you can provide an answer to what's going to happen with the new base items and their unique counterparts before you go away for a while?

We're coming down on the 2 week mark soon and still no definitive answer to this very simple question, a question we as players should have had the answer to at the very least a month ago...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Looking forward to the trailer!
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
You did a good job already and it keeps getting better. Teaser image shows the fishing game i think :)
"
Kvazz написал:
"
PhreEkGarden написал:
"
Schlachtviehh написал:

Is it really true that there is no reset/wipe of chars and that you keep all the grear?

Yes theyve made that very clear. Although i would bet they make a new server once it does go live where most people will choose to start fresh. You wont have to though.

It'll basicly just be like standard\hardcore vs anarchy\onslaught now, we'll get a new set of leages and all the old characters are in standard\hardcore.

While true, I'm ready to start over in a new league with absolutely nothing. The game gets boring for me after self-finding the equipment to beat Piety in Merciless. So again, ready to start over. Ready for new content.
Последняя редакция: Galtrovan. Время: 19 сент. 2013 г., 14:00:23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация