Season Four, Event 111: 5 Hour Cutthroat Party

"
Clash710 написал:
I don't get the "Death penalty awarded to slayer" rule. Instead of losing XP when you die, you just get moved to Standard League and out of the race. Then there's the "Harsh death experience penalty." So if you kill someone you...what? Gain 30% more XP? Get 30% less XP for the kill? Gain XP equal to the amount your victim would have lost in a "standard" death?

I would assume every player is worth 130% exp. The first 100% gets split among the party that kills him and the additional 30% goes to the player who did the killing blow.
Последняя редакция: Insert_Pixels. Время: 27 сент. 2013 г., 19:58:55
Another GG leapslamming race. GGG balance

Full party dead vs. "skilled" leapslam spam

Let's have a lvl 10 reward with the best mobility and damage! Genius!

/rage
Последняя редакция: copperiodide. Время: 27 сент. 2013 г., 21:09:46
tried to get 21 then go kill people with lmp fp but sadly the current system is completely useless and its very hard to notice people in your instance until they stand next to you
why allow level 10+ in normal terraces or mud flats to just 1 hit low level players? With that, cutthroat is pretty pointless.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
it is so broken when a lvl 22 player is just zoning in and out of a lvl 2 zone looking for lowbies to 1 shot, only to zone back out and in again. Better planning is needed for max lvls to the zones.
Talk about stupid race. "Look how awesome I am... I can go around killing folks 1/5 my level. Aren't I awesome. It only take me 2 hit."

Lame. Very very lame event. I had reservation about this race and they proved right.

Sorry I wasted my time playing this. <sarcasm>Fun like this will make want to play this more</sarcasm>
mors rage much, couldn't play, my eyes were blinded by all the tears i got from laughing at him.
Cutthroat events definitely need some tweaking to be viable for >1-2 hours.
They need to be solo. It's that simple.

The game is too dead to have more competive higher parties.

There is one bad mannered High level party and all other high levels go solo or have a party of 4 at best.

Friend died early I helped him, then Hailrake had issues dropping the medicine chest for him and I died vs 2 while I killed both but and after effect hot me.After 40 min after rerolling every wp was camped by higher levels so progressing was hard and after 1h20min the bad mannered no lifers started picking on low levels.

What do you expect? A solo player having a chance vs 2-3 8+ level higher players?

The Solo CTs are far more balanced because fights are 1 on 1.

I'll never play another race like this again unless I can start on time with everyone else. If you get a late start you have no chance against players that have 5-10 or more levels on you. You can't out run them, you can't fight them all you can do is waste your time. I don't mind fighting and losing to a player that is my level or +- a level but when you get clobbered by someone 10 levels higher then yourself, that's ridiculous.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация