Path of Exile Media Tour Day One

I have found visual confirmation of the 7th character (female)

Will post picture shortly (Note placement of the door in both pictures, it confirms its the same poster)

Скрытый текст
Please note its probably not the 7th class, but I found this from a 2nd source of insider pictures about the conference

EDIT: I realised some people on reddit actually noticed before me (probably because it was so obvious), but they focused on how the posters were similar, no one used the door as a point of reference to confirm that they were pictures of the same spot. But still, I thought I would share this with you guys too. (Looks just like piety to me, but I thought piety was a troll boy)
Последняя редакция: Metronomy. Время: 2 окт. 2013 г., 1:33:56
"
Metronomy написал:
snip

Good find. Everyone open the image in a new tab to see the full thing, the forum cuts it off about 2/3 to the right. The poster is a full bust of a woman, possibly Clarissa? possibly a new class?, and the room is unquestionably the same in both images.
That has been posted and taken down by GGG lots of times in this thread already.
"
dandan88 написал:
That has been posted and taken down by GGG lots of times in this thread already.
Sorry if I re-posted something that WAS here before, but yes, I already acknowledged that other people found this before me and it isnt in this thread NOW, so I posted it
"
Metronomy написал:
"
dandan88 написал:
Sorry if I re-posted something that WAS here before, but yes, I already acknowledged that other people found this before me and it isnt in this thread NOW, so I posted it

But if GGG had already removed that pic multiple times from the thread, why would you post it again?

Unless they gave you the ok to post it in here. Which I'm guessing is the case because you're a mod?
"
Bapes написал:
"
Metronomy написал:
"
dandan88 написал:

But if GGG had already removed that pic multiple times from the thread, why would you post it again?

Unless they gave you the ok to post it in here. Which I'm guessing is the case because you're a mod?
Sorry the way he worded it made it seem that GGG themselves posted it and took it down for some unknown reason to me, at any rate its on the sub-reddit and I dont see why the reddit community needs exclusive access to poe content.

I am assuming that it wasnt on reddit a few days ago (could be wrong), its not like I am sharing something that is private information anymore.
If I had to guess, I'd say there will be alternate genders.
"
sharkh20 написал:
"
Rufus82 написал:

Chris! Your secret's out! We know of the Seventh!

It could be alternate genders for classes. I guess a 7th class could just sit right in the middle of the tree though.

A) I would love alternate genders! I usually play a male caster, and playing a woman (I'm a woman) is a bit weird!

B) Yes. Yes, it could... Based on that location, I wonder what type of play it would imply...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация