ARPG with Van Helsing

I’m Valkyrie, me and my colleagues at Neocore are big fans of PoE for sure, so we got an idea, to put on our wide-brimmed hat, grab our keyboard and embark on GGG forum, so if you are up to a new challenge to become the greatest monster slayer of all time and enter a memorable gothic-noir universe filled with monsters, magic and weird science, join us in The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing.

If you have any further question, feel free to ask.

Oh and we have just released our new DLC so you could turn the esteemed Van Helsing into a totally different kind of monster hunter. The Thaumaturge is the master of the occult hunting traditions, an expert on the rare mystical arts. Forget the steel blades and those rude guns, and use purely your stunning arcane abilities.

If you want to see our new class DLC, or want to see the Neocore staff during gameplay? Check our Stream on Twitch 11am PDT / 8 pm CET, and see the new Thaumaturge in action !

And finally we want to say thanks to Chris Wilson for the opportunity to open a thread for our game. So let's grind those monsters even in Wraeclast or Borgovia.
Looks very cool.

I saw this yesterday, and I wondered if it was just another Diablo Clone, from this picture it seems there's nothing new.
Скрытый текст

How would you say your game stands out most? Combat and character customization look like direct copies of previous games in the genre. The cut-scenes seem to pull the story along, is the story linear or interactive?

I noticed in your vod that one of you said that you would "tank". I don't understand if that means you actually hold the attention of the enemy while the cooperative players attack them and heal you, or if you are just drawing the attention of the enemy initially and the others pick them off of you.
Последняя редакция: ionface. Время: 1 окт. 2013 г., 13:33:59
Already bought the game, good stuff keep it up. VH:2 is looking neat
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I already bought it too. I just started playing it last week but so far it's looking like money well spent.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
I bought the game when it was released, worst buy ever
"
haloja написал:

...seriously? Its not PoE but I thought it was fun. What didn't you like about it
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Just finished the game with the new class yesterday. It's quite fun and pretty cheap. :)
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii
Hello guys,

thanks for all the kind words, it's really good to read things like your replies.

"
haloja

Please be more specific about the things that you didn't like, so we can make improvements.
The game, to me, was definitely worth it. Got a little under 15 hours out of it during my one Heroic Hardcore playthrough; you can see a screenshot of my character's stats from shortly before finishing the game here. Unfortunately, my character was permanently ruined by a bug with the spider webs(he was permanently slowed to a crawl by 2 stacks of the debuff) during one of the "endgame" maps and I gave up on the game after that.

The story is amusing and the game is certainly well-crafted. Loved the music and the banter between the characters. The tower defense missions were a nice surprise. My main complaints were the skill trees, which were pretty bland to me, and the "endgame," which really felt like it was tacked on as an afterthought.

Haven't tried to the new class yet, but was planning to get that dlc sometime this week.
Reimur: even though you're wrong, why would you have faith in diamond supporters? you're talking about a group of people that are so autistic that they would spend 1000 dollars on pixels. we're almost the most idiotic group of people in this community. second to hardcore players.
Steam only game = NO!
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация