Season Four, Event 155: 1 Hour Immolation Endless Ledge

found life flasks this run, was still using 2x small mana in lvl16 zone though, then found 1 medium. no real resistance in gear except some lightning. crafted like 10 wands none rolled +1 cold or +1 fire. saw about 10 amber amulets drop but not a single jade
"
boof написал:

It was the dumpsteriest rng I ever saw. It was so bad, that it was actually kind of fun. Partly because I felt the servers were pretty good about desync, only really dangerously desyncing me once near the end.

Hehe, saying you had bad RNG as bow ranger is pretty much a tautology ;)
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Crap gear as usual:

And no rewards as usual.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Got the Boarding Axe with 2min to go.

Скрытый текст

Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Последняя редакция: unsane. Время: 11 окт. 2013 г., 6:26:29
Rolled burning arrow / roa shadow, and damn did i regret it. 30 mins in and i was still on my starting crude bow with no other sources of damage and relying on poison arrow / firetrap since actually shooting the monsters did absolutely nothing.

To top off the godly rng, every zone had either grapplers or coldsnappers, half had both and all zones headed downwards. Kind of funny in hindsight, though i certainly wasnt smiling at the time. Not that im ever smiling during races, come to think of it.

Final total combined damage sources:

Ill take this as a sign that ill receive stormcloud from brutus in the next signature event.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация